Where to buy banez wiring kits? (UK/ europe)

OceanTemple

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I want to re do the wiring in my K7. I got it 2nd hand and the previous owner did a bunch of mods, including routing a hole for a tone pot which is cool, but they did a weird job of the electronics. The guitar also needs a new 3 way pickup selector as no ammount of contact cleaner is bringing the current one back to life.

I am looking for essentially an RG 'wiring kit', but all the sites i can find offering such things only seem to cater for Fender / Gibson guitars.

So, where would you go to buy your replacement Ibby parts, or even better can anyone point me to someone offering full rewiring kits?

(PS i did a search but coudn't find anything, if there is already a thread i missed then please do link me!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

khm

Reaction score
If you dont mind a bit of work, you can pick up a Mad Hatter wiresless solution (has everything needed) then you can just attached, remove, test without soldering. They deliver to the uk i think as they do here (Netherlands)