Which processor or pedal would i buy?

• Thread starter Glitch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

Reaction score
i am going to buy a new processor so i was wondering which processor or pedal would give me the nu or industrial metal sound best?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ibycan7

Reaction score
I agree with Jason, also it will depend on your budget...I still use my BOSS GT-3 direct to my PC. they probably go for $150 on evilbay... if money is not problem then I would go with a Line 6 POD....very decent Mesa sound....

rogue

metal is forever
Reaction score
iv tried line 6 xt live and boss gt-8. i bought the gt-8, its fantastic, the patches on it arnt that great but the posibilities are endless. you won't need any other effects, but say you do then you can route it from the gt-8 so no problems.

any more Q's on the gt-8 give me a shout, i worship mine :rolleyes:

SILENT FACTOR

7's are Metal!
Contributor
Reaction score
MMmmmm... GT-8. That (in my opinion) is the best processor out there. Well accept for the rack mount version.:hbang:

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Glitch said:
i am going to buy a new processor so i was wondering which processor or pedal would give me the nu or industrial metal sound best?

Price range will help a ton.

That said:

GSP2101 > *

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
I was looking into getting a gsp2101, but I can never find a fucking decent one. (ppc-210 v3.0 and shit) A ppc-210 board just sold on ebay for like 400 bucks.