Why the Moon Landing is not a Hoax

• Thread starter Mike
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
The problem is you can NEVER change the minds of the loons that really believe we faked it no matter how what evidence you show them, how well you prove it, and answer all their questions as to "anomalies" with simple science. Those nuts have corks in their ears. For them it's easier to believe we faked it with rudimentary TV tech and that NASA somehow kept the up to 400,000 people that worked on the Apollo program at it's peak quiet.

As a result, I don't even bother to discuss this with moon hoax conspiracy loons.

Rev.

xzyryabx

Reaction score
Agree with rev 100%.
Once someone believes Obama wasn't born in the us, or vaccines cause autism, or climate change is a hoax , among many other examples , it's almost impossible to get them to wisen up despite all the evidence you present.
Were in 2014 for gods sake and this trend if anti intellectualism really boggles my mind and depresses me.
The fact that 25% of the us believes at least one of the above further depresses me since we're supposed to be a first world country which is pretty much pulling the worlds strings.
Oh well....

blanco

Reaction score
Agreed with everything above. I find it funny when people just say that you need to open your eye to the "real" world or that you've been indoctrinated to believe.

As for the moon landings my collage history teacher once told the class that the most compelling piece of evidence for America landing on the moon was Russia's silence. It was the height of the cold war and both sides were paying close attention and monitoring anything that the other was sending up into space, satellites and such. If America didn't land then the Russians would have immediately called their bluff and made it apparent to the world.

Mike

Reaction score
...it was obviously fake: there are no Moon people in ANY of the footage.

Them?
mooninites(4).jpg

Technically they're just a collection of pixels, so if you zoom in really really close to any film or image, what do you see?

I rest my case.

Vhyle

Jackson Shill
Reaction score
There's still people out there that believe the Earth is flat.

Soooooooo, yeah.

Demiurge

Reaction score
Seems flimsy. If the moon landing wasn't faked, then why did Stanley Kubrick make The Shining?

Warning: this video may cause concussion-like symptoms. WTF

JPhoenix19

Playing life by ear
Reaction score
Whatever, as long as I keep my tin foil hat on I'm protected from the mind control.

rectifryer

Banned
Reaction score
>1860 Maxwell develops set of equations that unknowingly describes how all matter relates
>1910 Einstein uses them for basis of general relativity, creates nuclear age
>1969 Nasa stages moon landing

lol I love this logic

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
>1860 Maxwell develops set of equations that unknowingly describes how all matter relates
>1910 Einstein uses them for basis of general relativity, creates nuclear age
>1969 Nasa stages moon landing

lol I love this logic

1990 - Internet barely exists and my phone weights 96 pounds

2010 - Internet is immense and still growing and my phone can out preform a 1990's supercomputer.

My phone doesn't exist and is a conspiracy.

Señor Voorhees

Reaction score
Perhaps they should send another bunch of chaps to the moon as a big ".... you."

Honestly though, the footage of the thingy leaving the surface looked cheesy as all hell. Never bothered questioning it, or caring, as I have literally nothing to gain or lose if it was real or fake. I mean, shit, we can do a lot more interesting things in space, the moon landing is last thing on my mind.

All I know for sure is that I wanna go to the moon and make my own theme park. With blackjack... And hookers... You know what, forget the theme park...

Edited for grammatical issues, a mistake in my joke, and to seem less like I buy into the conspiracy theory, which I don't.

tedtan

Reaction score
1990 - Internet barely exists and my phone weights 96 pounds

2010 - Internet is immense and still growing and my phone can out preform a 1990's supercomputer.

My phone doesn't exist and is a conspiracy.

You left off Al Gore inventing the internet. :fawk: :cool:

DrunkyMunky

Korn plzkthkxbai
Reaction score
Some of the loonies question if Apollo 11 was real, not the whole program. I don't care either way, there was nothing there to warrant further exploration. The russians even got there first but they didn't set foot on the surface - which apparently makes all the difference.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
The russians even got there first but they didn't set foot on the surface - which apparently makes all the difference.

Apollo 8 was the first manned lunar orbit. Unless you're talking about an unmanned lander then yes Russia got there first.

Rev.

Genome

Reaction score
There's still people out there that believe the Earth is flat.

Soooooooo, yeah.

Seriously

Flat Earth Society

One of my favourite comments from the Facebook page: "Why does it look round?........Gravity bends light, and if you donr believe that then you dony know shish about relativity"