Winspear Instrumental Company

• Thread starter Winspear
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
This thread is old !
I have been using my Winspear picks since 2019 now ! Want to order new ones, but almost everything is out of stock. Any idea when plectrums will be back in stock ?
Hah weird to see my old thread clicking here today! I am very sorry for the pick situation over the last year for sure. Believe it or not I am working full time still, just various material out of stocks on my end plus being busier with strings etc is keeping the pick stock tight. I have several material restocks right around the corner and am making hundreds of picks for dealers right now, the leftovers of which will all be hitting the store. October should be busy :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Which is most beneficial for you? If we were to buy through dealers or direct from yourself?
Most profitable from myself, but dealer support is awesome! :) That said, I only have dealers in China and Australia so far - Peerless Music keep a really nice variety but I know it's very expensive for them to ship out of Aus. You'll see a larger variety creeping up on the store as of now , gradually getting through the variants!

Anant Naag

hate frets
Reaction score
Most profitable from myself, but dealer support is awesome! :) That said, I only have dealers in China and Australia so far - Peerless Music keep a really nice variety but I know it's very expensive for them to ship out of Aus. You'll see a larger variety creeping up on the store as of now , gradually getting through the variants!
Any chance of a dealership deal with Thomann ?
Looking forward to picks being back in stock so I can order them.