Worst chaffing ever on the worst spot ever.

• Thread starter MacTown09
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MacTown09

Reaction score
This is a VERY serious discussion. I have bad chaffing on my testicles. I jumped rope for about 10 mins today (do this often) and then it started hurting. I wear spandex while i workout to prevent this. I just took off my shorts and my boxers were stuck to my testes and i had to peel them off. Worst pain ever.

Does anyone know a good fix for this? Sorry for this being kinda an awkward thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xtrustisyoursx

Reaction score
I don't know about that specific location, but I used to surf a lot, and the gold bond helped a ton with shorts and chest rash.

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
Holy crap dude! I ran without any boxers to wick my sweat and had a ..general area rash for days and it BURNED. Walking was agony. But my affirmity was my own damn fault, can't imagine the frustration you feel :lol:

Andii

Reaction score
Western NC in a secret lair high on the mountain
Wearing something as tight as spandex seems like it may have hurt a lot more than helped due to them holding sweat in and being tight.

Shaving your balls removes a natural layer of chaffing protection, so if you do that stop. I shave the top area above my dick, trim my balls and leave the taint alone. It's the best balance of practicality and being aesthetically pleasing.

Powder your thighs and balls a little.

Wear cotton undergarments. The ones that fall between boxers and briefs are probably best. They'll keep your balls off of your legs but wont cause problems of their own.

I hope that helps. Any pain and discomfort there is worse than anywhere else.

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
Wearing something as tight as spandex seems like it may have hurt a lot more than helped due to them holding sweat in and being tight.

Shaving your balls removes a natural layer of chaffing protection, so if you do that stop. I shave the top area above my dick, trim my balls and leave the taint alone. It's the best balance of practicality and being aesthetically pleasing.

Wear cotton undergarments. The ones that fall between boxers and briefs are probably best. They'll keep your balls off of your legs but wont cause problems of their own.

Dude, you are a fucking man's man! +Rep!

xtrustisyoursx

Reaction score
For reference, this is goldbond powder

B00099XKFO.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Espaul

Reaction score
If it lasts or the symptoms come up again it might be eczema, and you should treat it :)
This may cause some fluid to come out and make your testees stick to your boxers when it dries.

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score

Quoted for amazing truth (and exactly how I do things).

Plus, if you live anywhere there is a chance of having spiders near your sleeping/resting area, or where you keep your dirty gym cloths; heed this warning:

Goldbond Medicated is like candy for spiders...they love the shit.

aslsmm

Banned
Reaction score
simply remove your balls. not only do you keep from chaffing but you can gross your friends out by doing the mangina trick rather easily

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
simply remove your balls. not only do you keep from chaffing but you can gross your friends out by doing the mangina trick rather easily

AHAHAH! +rep for that one

on a serious note though, trim your sack and dust your thighs and balls with baby powder before you work out, that should take care of the problem.

josh pelican

Banned
Reaction score

I shave the all above the dick, around the dick, the balls, and some of the gouche. I never chafe.

Funny thing is, whenever I shave the testicles, I usually dry shave... mostly in the shower, of course, but I can do it without water. Fuck, I don't even use any after shave products on the balls and still don't chafe.

Could I just be immune since I've been doing it for so long? I don't know.

In regards to undergarments, I wear the boxer briefs. They have the length of boxers and the elasticity of briefs. Not too tight, but not too loose. Just fucking perfect.