Would like to put a WTB thread

• Thread starter ccain
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ccain

Reaction score
I would like to put a WTB ad for an rg7621. Could one of the admins help me out. Thank you in advance.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ccain

Reaction score
I am very much aware of the reason why. I have less than 100 posts. I'm not trying to hawk gear on here, just trying to buy a guitar. No need to point out the out the obvious. If my money's no good, I'll go elsewhere.

TheKindred

TimeTravel Innovator
Reaction score
ccain said:
I have read and am aware of the rules, but also recognize that I am a unique snowflake and so should have them altered to suit me and my needs. If this cannot happen, I will threaten to spend my internetz dollars somewhere else

It's a community marketplace, captain. join the community, get admittance to the marketplace. it really is just that easy. you have 23 posts and 3 iTrader scores; get involved.

snowflake-special-slush.jpg

ccain

Reaction score
Thekindred, honestly thank you for the non asshole way of stating that. However, the comments accompanying the down votes makes this a community not worth being a part of. It seems like a bunch of uptight douche nozzles on here now.

I could have given a bunch of irrelevant posts to boost my numbers up. Anyways, there's some cool people on here, but the rest I hope get AIDS and then catch a cold. I'll take a permiban now please.

PS. Anyone not a mod even looking at this thread to down vote and post links to rules has way too much time on their hands.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No one ever gets banned when they ask for it. :lol: :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts