Wow! Kittie was pretty damn heavy!

• Thread starter sevenfoxes
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
I thought I was?

wtthll.gif

Bettershredthandead

Shredding 'till dead
Reaction score
Knock off the edgelording. I'm not mad, I don't care what you think of the band or anyone on here but stirring shit is stirring shit.

edgelording....sorry but lol. Ya'll waaaayyy too sensitive when someone voices a differing opinion. Tr00th.

PatientMental76

Reaction score
One...lemme fill you in on something....ALL popular musicians have a gimmick. In showbusiness, ya kinda need one. "The youngest, the first, the only black, the all white, the last" whatever..it's all a way for bands to get their foot in the door. Them being female isn't something they could choose. They were kids who loved music and their age and being all female was unique and got them recognized. That's how the industry works. People aren't gonna sign dime-a-dozen bands with absolutely nothing that makes them special. Even if it's "the guitarist is a virtuoso"..that's still a gimmick and a selling point. People pay to see that.

Second, they have been around for 20 years, bought homes with their Kittie money and are still being talked about because they're highly influential for what they are. Apparently someone thinks they're music is good enough.

Pantera chose them to open for them because they saw them on Ozzfest and were impressed. Lots of bands and people were impressed because they wrote Kittie off as a gimmick until actually seeing they were serious.

Btw..you don't get put on festivals because you're good. You get put on festivals because you'll bring a crowd. They did that. The music industry isn't about how talented of a musician you are, please get that out of your head. Money talks and bullshit walks which is why there's a bunch of super technical dudes in their basement playing widdly diddlies and there are people who only know 3 chords selling out arenas.

Point of it is since this site is now sevenstringmetoo.org 2020 & everything has to be explained its that they are a shitty band that got a pass simple as that comparable to any other boy band! Sorry if the truth offends anybody i know people are sensitive these days & I know all about how the industry works but i never got into "hey look at this metal band they are chicks & they are hot" selling point! If they were good id say they were good but they simply are not!

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
edgelording....sorry but lol. Ya'll waaaayyy too sensitive when someone voices a differing opinion. Tr00th.
Plenty of people have posted they aren't fans of Kittie or the music, its only you who is being a fcukwit about it. You know Ya'll M8... and thaaaaaats Tr00th! Lol!

Latest posts