Wristcutters: A Love Story

• Thread starter eleven59
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score

Wristcutters: A Love Story (2006)

Watched this last night, now I have to hunt it down on DVD to add it to my collection. Seriously one of the best movies I've ever seen. The story is incredibly unique, and unexpected. I honestly had no idea one moment to the next where it would go from there. The cast was flawless, Tom Waits particularly was incredible. The music was great (featuring songs from Tom Waits and Gogol Bordello, though not in collaboration, which would have been amazing). Visuals were awesome, you really felt like it was a completely different world that was just slightly different from the real world. The locations were incredibly well chosen, all featuring the perfect abandoned feel. Flat out, see it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
Dude, WOW, I have got to see that! By the name, I thought it was stupid uber emo shit, but the trailer looks bad ass, thanks for sharing :)

astrocreep

Reaction score
Saw it at a film festival a year or two ago... Brilliant, shame it's not been seen by a wider audience.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, it's definitely one of my favourite movies now, I have to hunt down a copy on DVD and show all my friends :lol:

Dude, WOW, I have got to see that! By the name, I thought it was stupid uber emo shit, but the trailer looks bad ass, thanks for sharing :)

Yeah, I clicked on the trailer on Apple.com because the name was so strange, I had to see what it was all about, and was really impressed, to the point that I hunted it down and watched it.

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
Yeah, it's definitely one of my favourite movies now, I have to hunt down a copy on DVD and show all my friends :lol:

Yeah, I clicked on the trailer on Apple.com because the name was so strange, I had to see what it was all about, and was really impressed, to the point that I hunted it down and watched it.

I'm on apple now, I havent been trailer watching for a while :lol: