WTB: Ibanez RG7421XL

• Thread starter Emperoff
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been looking for Ibanez baritones, and since the RG1077XL is a bit too pricey for me, I want to get one of those.

It has to be in perfect playable condition (frets not worn out, neck/fretboard in good shape, and with electronics working properly). The finish is less important to me if the playability is great. Seller will have to send it overseas, though.

That's all, if someone wants to sell his, PM up! :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
Emperoff said:
Dude, that's obvious :lol:

notice he wasnt clear about that. also there are a lot of idiots on this site and jemsite who think they can split the cost. seeing how it really has nothing to do with you, i dont see why you care.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
No he's not, I already offered. No dice! :)

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
If anyone has one of those, I'm still interested :agreed:

Mark. A

gang* 4 lyfe
Contributor
Reaction score
GH0STrider said:
notice he wasnt clear about that. also there are a lot of idiots on this site and jemsite who think they can split the cost. seeing how it really has nothing to do with you, i dont see why you care.

You are an idiot

I cannot believe how stupid you are, calm the fuck down and read it properly and you'll see it was posted by the same user.

:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts