WTB Locking blocks

• Thread starter Renz777
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Renz777

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just bought my first 7 on the bay. Its a nice 7620 and it rocks hard

Sadly, the locking blocks were missing on it and the nut locking part is thinner than new sevens so I'm having hard time finding those blocks here (canada/quebec).

Any of you guys have some spares that I could buy??

thanx!

ire_works

Djent ,Djent ,Djent
Reaction score
I had this exact same situation happen to me. I had the parts ordered in via ibanez parts shop. The things we like 2 bucks each , but the shipping raped to to a total of like $60 canadian.

the thing was , I still got sent the thicker pressure plates they put on the newer ones , but its a simple fix with a grinding wheel and some elbow grease.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
he's talking about the locking nut pads, not the blocks in the saddles.......i think. i was gonna delete this post after i re-read the original and became unsure, but i guess i can't :wallbash:

Thats what I thought he was talking about. The newer nuts (from about '03 onwards) don't fit in the locking nut. :wallbash: