WTS Tech 21 Trademark 300 + ARMD MIDI controller

• Thread starter Toshiro
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
Item for sale: Tech 21 Trademark 300 amplifier head w/rackmount kit & ARMD MIDI controller

Description & Condition:
Taken from Tech 21's site(www.tech21nyc.com/tm300.html).

Step up to the biggest and the baddest. Packing 300 watts of unfaltering SansAmp tone dare ye look directly into the eyes of the omnipotent Trademark 300 stack? Endowed with three fully independent channels in a traditional head format, our flagship model amplifier allows seamless switching between three of your favorite tones, from crystal clean to brutal crunch to searing lead. The active three-band EQ on each channel allows limitless tonal variations, putting you firmly in control of this beast. Available with a variety of cabinet options, the Trademark 300 is total tonal freedom with an arena-sized attitude.
-300 Watts RMS, 4-Ohm minimum load.
-Three independent Character switchable pre-amps.
-Boost function for solos increases the post gain volume level up to 9dB without altering your tone.
-SansAmp XLR Direct Out for stage and studio applications allows you to go direct to any mixing console.
-Effect Loop 1 (series).
-Effect Loop 2 (parallel) with Mix control to maintain signal integrity.
-Buffered Tuner Output for a tuner-friendly signal that also provides a clean dry output capable of driving a second amp head.
-Parallel speaker outputs should you want to use more than one cabinet.
-High quality, high efficiency, low noise toroidal transformer.
-Thermal and short-circuit protected outputs.

Amp is in like new, mint+, condition. It's never been gigged, never even left my house in the 2 years I've owned it. The optional rackmount kit has been installed, but I removed the front handles to re-install it into it's headshell. All that's needed to rackmount the amp is to remove it again, the 'ears' are still on it.

Includes:
-Amp head in original box
-User's Manual
-Footswitch
-Power and switch cords
-Extra parts to the rackmount kit
-ARMD MIDI converter, which allows all the amp's features to be controlled with a MIDI footswitch.

Asking Price: $500 Shipped in the USA. Will accept Paypal, Money Order, or Cashier's Check.

My Location: Daytona Beach, FL

Photo:
00000002.jpg

(will add photo of footswitch soon)

Reason for selling: This is a great amp, but I no longer have any real intentions of gigging, and it's just too much amp at the current time.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Man, one of you Line6 guys buy this, you won't regret it - I've never played the 300, but what Tech 21 stuff I have played is the most organic sounding solid state stuff I've ever heard.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

theunforgiven246

BEHOLD KLUMPAMUS PRIME!
Reaction score
hmm.... i would if i had the money but i am planning on getting a new guitar and i also have a good amp now but i wouldnt mind getting another one (a tube and a solid state...)

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the interest/comments guys. I'm gonna leave it up here(and Jemsite) for about a week for anyone that's interested, then it's off to Ebay.

Here's some more photos.
Whole package:
tech211.jpg

tech212.jpg

tech213.jpg

Footswitch:
tech21footswitch.jpg

ARMD Converter:
ARMD1.jpg

ARMD2.jpg

ARMD3.jpg

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Damnit. I was looking for a used one of these about 3 months ago. Oh well. Maybe if by some chance I get some spare money in the next week or so...

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
According to the manual it's 37.15lbs in the cabinet, 21.5lbs for the rackmount by itself. When I was looking at shipping prices, I based on about 40lbs due to packaging and the extras.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd love to try it out, alas, my money must go to bills. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.