/WTTF Gary Kramer Guitars GKG Turbulence Models 29 and/or 36 Fret

• Thread starter MaxOfMetal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gear/Guitar Wanted: See title and below.
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): Case preferred, but I'm not going to be too picky here.
Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Milwaukee, WI
International OK?: Possibly
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Depends on model and condition.

As the title says I'm looking to snag at least one or two of those rare 27+ fret GKG Turbulence models.

In order, I'm looking for the following:
1) R729 - If you have one in the SUPER rare green, I want to make a deal.
2) R36 - 7 string trem'd models
3) T36 - 7 string fixed bridge models
4) Any 27+ fret 6 string models

I have cash but would also entertain trades, let me know what you're looking for, I have all kinds of stuff floating around.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I sold my purple R729 to a guy on here, so I'll see if I can figure out who it was. Maybe he wants to sell it again. And I may be wrong, but I think there was only one R729 in green. It had a FB with red binding, because the neck was from the Turbulence series GKGs. The guy who owned that guitar is also on here, but I forgot his name too. If I can dig up their names I'll let you know. If they're anything like most of us, they're ready to sell to love onto something different.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for any leads.

I could have sworn there were at least two other green ones.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
There may well be 3 of them. I'm not super sure about any of it, so if you've looked into it you're probably right.
Anyway, I figured out who at least one do the guys was that had the green one (shredguitar7690), and the guy who I sold my purple one too (Andless) and PM'd them to see if they are still around and have them.