Xbox 360(No cash but i have trades :D)

• Thread starter TheHardwareChap
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheHardwareChap

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Looking for an xbox 360(any type but working) with black ops. If possible also a monitor/tv(built in speakers/aux out)
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Controllers, standard stuff
Location (City,State or City,Country): Mountain View
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): ebay: darktranquility18(100% feedback)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Have a schecter loomis hardtail in mint condition i wanna trade so it would be the xbox + cash/guitar for my loomis. I also have a samsung galaxy tab 10.1 16gb wifi in perfect condition. Would be xbox + cash for the tablet.

Lemme know

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my xbox right now, but id def be after the Loomis, but i dont have any cash to offer with it. The xbox has Reach, 2 controllers, VGA cable, Wireless adapter, Bioshock and 1 month of xbox live (unused code)

TheHardwareChap

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my xbox right now, but id def be after the Loomis, but i dont have any cash to offer with it. The xbox has Reach, 2 controllers, VGA cable, Wireless adapter, Bioshock and 1 month of xbox live (unused code)

Since it has the wireless adapter, im guessing its the old version which i can get on craigslist/ebay for $150. The loomis retails for $900. I dont see a trade without cash haha. Or a guitar