Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter

• Thread starter MFB
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description : Microsoft's wireless adapter for the Xbox 360, this thing is in very good condition considering I took it out of the box, then never got around to signing up for Xbox Live nor did I even HAVE our wireless router set up (never had to since for a while we didn't have a second computer). So then I just forgot I had it and then end up getting a deal on a PS3 and my 360's use went WAY downhill. Still not using it since I just sold my 360 and my friend didn't need it since she doesn't have wireless so I'm hoping to sell it to an SS.orger.

Modifications (if any): Not quite sure if that's even possible

Accessories (hardshell case etc): This IS the accessory

Location (City,State or City,Country): MA/NH border

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM

References (eBay or other forum userid): I've done 5 deals on here, 1 deal on MG, and deals on eBay as Pr0metherion.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): We'll say $55 shipped, which is $5 for shipping and $50 for the unit itself. You're getting it literally half-price because it's sat out of it's box being exposed to such harsh elements of *gasp* a common household! :eek:

Pictures: Google it, it looks just like that one, but if you REALLY want pics - I'll take some.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.