Yesterday Was Everything: Misery Signals Documentary

• Thread starter NosralTserrof
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NosralTserrof

Reaction score
Sup y'all?

I haven't seen anyone talk about this, so here we go. Misery Signals put out their documentary about their 10th Anniversary tour for Of Mailce... over the weekend and it is top notch IMO. For a band that doesn't have a lot of their history spread out on Wikipedia and what not, it's great to hear certain events that lead up to their formation be explained through the members themselves.

Here's a trailer:

and if you haven't heard of MisSigs before, they're essentially a predecessor to the prog-metalcore thing. IMO one of the most underreated and amazing bands I've ever heard.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CGrant109

Reaction score
Just finished watching this afternoon, I love this band. Very powerful documentary, I thought it was put together well and showed a side of the band not many people knew about as cliche as it sounds.

downburst82

Reaction score
I remember seeing them when they were first touring for "of malice and the magnum heart", such an amazing show! (And album). He is Legend opened for them (touring for "I am hollywood") and it was before Skylar blew his voice out so they were incredible as well.

I have seen the trailer for the documentary but havent watched it yet, I will hopefully get around to watching it in the next few weeks.