Your Covid-19 Music

• Thread starter Se7enHeaven
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Se7enHeaven

Reaction score
Yeah i had the same problem & i tune to G#, i just used velcro to get rid of the noise on the top & the Floyd

At the lock nut? I put a hair tie (elastic with material on it... if you know what I mean) BEHIND the nut, but also a Fret Wrap in front of the nut. Amazing you have to do that to a guitar, but it's part of high gain playing I suppose.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PatientMental76

Reaction score
At the lock nut? I put a hair tie (elastic with material on it... if you know what I mean) BEHIND the nut, but also a Fret Wrap in front of the nut. Amazing you have to do that to a guitar, but it's part of high gain playing I suppose.

No its behind the nut, i use 13-64 strings i had a tech grind the locks to fit the strings snug in there evenly! I can beat the shit out of it with no tuning issues or noise!

Se7enHeaven

Reaction score
No its behind the nut, i use 13-64 strings i had a tech grind the locks to fit the strings snug in there evenly! I can beat the shit out of it with no tuning issues or noise!

Gruv Gear has a product called FretWedge that must work in a similar manner (I have some on order), although it won't work for my Hellraiser... there's a string tree/bar across the strings behind the nut that precludes showing anything under the strings.

Reaction score
I'm working on a cover of 'Controversy' by Prince and it's kicking my ass. Normally I can bang out a song in a night..maybe a couple days if I'm taking my time. I've been on this song for 2 weeks and I'm still not finished yet. Dear lord help me

Warlus_Of_Doom

Reaction score
Take care everybody! It's been many years since I've posted here, glad to see the community is still going strong.

The lockdown is starting to feel more like a meditative retreat than seclusion which led me to realising that I have to start posting music online again, so here it goes:

Here's a short heavy thing I did recently, probably a beginning of a song:
https://soundcloud.com/onni-korhonen/blaas-demo-clip

A long instrumental piece with a horn section and stuff:
https://soundcloud.com/onni-korhonen/decay-demo

<3

causeunknown

Reaction score
I've been trying to regularly produce and put out music since lockdown. I've put out like a dozen songs since then. All instrumental tracks of varying sub-genres of metal. There's a little bit of thrash, progressive-ish, black, and death going on. Here's my latest song entitled "Infernal Altar" which was heavily inspired by old school thrash / death. Please let me know what you think. I'd love to get some feedback on this track as well as any of the other songs i've posted on my SoundCloud.

https://soundcloud.com/causeunknown/infernal-altar

Latest posts