Your favorite Guitar player you want to perform with?

• Thread starter Jays Octave
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jays Octave

Music Classes in Surat - Music Classes Near Me
Reaction score
Hay Guys,

I want to know from all of you about your favorite Guitar player you want to perform with. Please tell with video link.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Greg Koch or Nick Johnston:

Jays Octave

Music Classes in Surat - Music Classes Near Me
Reaction score
Guys...
Our community is too large but here are few replies. Please join this conversion and add some more replies.

AndiKravljaca

Reaction score
I'd love to play something with Paul Ortiz of Chimp Spanner. The guy has the '1980s on an eight string' thing DOWN, and that's exactly what I love as well. I have a feeling our playing styles would gel really well, and I'd learn a thing or twenty.

DudeManBrother

Hey...how did everybody get in my room?
Reaction score
I have been fortunate enough to share the stage with a few of my guitar heroes. Now, it’s been as a supporting band on their tours; I’m not actually on stage jamming with those guys, but still pretty cool regardless. My favorites so far have been: Paul and Dusty from Between the Buried and Me:

Simon and Kevin from Beyond Creation:

Michael Keene of the Faceless:

and in 2 weeks I finally get to play with my favorite guitarist (and favorite band) Mathieu Pascal and Nico Alberny from Gorod.

sterben

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Definitely either the guys in Periphery, the Gojira boys, or the lads in Shadow of Intent.

Hoss632

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Mark Tremonti, Angel Vivaldi, Nita Strauss, and Andy James out of those that are still with us. Of those no longer with us EVH and SRV for sure.

jaguar78

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I have number of favorites who influenced me, some who still inspire me and certainly some that I don't emulate but listen to. I would love to perform with David Gilmour. The song coming back to life on the division bell includes some of my favorite guitar work ever

HoneyNut

Regular
Reaction score
Rabea Massaad , Jeff Loomis , Ola Englund , Kiko Loureiro - setting the bar really tough for myself, but these would be \m/

Marked Man

Reaction score
:scratch: Bromance thread?

I'm happy with a great drummer and bass player only, and maybe a keyboard player hidden behind the curtain. :agreed:

If I had to pick a bro, probably Dave Murray or Adrian Smith.

Or Michael Denner or Andy LaRocque.