Your favorite Guitar player you want to perform with?

• Thread starter Jays Octave
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Hay Guys,

I want to know from all of you about your favorite Guitar player you want to perform with. Please tell with video link.

Living? (Unlike this thread)

The Great Koch himself…

Runner up… PG

TLDR you gotta be 6’5 or taller to jam with me. :lol:

Last edited:

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
:scratch: Bromance thread?

I'm happy with a great drummer and bass player only, and maybe a keyboard player hidden behind the curtain. :agreed:

If I had to pick a bro, probably Dave Murray or Adrian Smith.

Or Michael Denner or Andy LaRocque.
Bromance thread? Because he asked what guitar player you'd like to share the stage with? In 2019?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Victor Wooten (bassist) or Becker. I feel like I would personally learn the most from them because they don't strictly rely on technicality and they're both swell dudes.

OneTwoThrill

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not famous, except for their mothers.
Not the best, so I am not neither.
Not the killer ones, but am I?

My true friends from the college from 16 to 21 yo in a band of close friends. I really miss these days !

It was before our different evolutions, high school, girls that made one of them into some fucking stupid religion, another one that dope has damage a lot, the other who left the city, the later with some different views now …

I miss these times and this could not be better with some fucking guitar heroes

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Reaction score
I'm gonna add to my friendly response above and say I'd love to play with Pat Metheny, but I'd get smoked. So I'd rather play with a reanimated Hide, so I can also get smoked but at least we could hopefully get a new X Japan record.