Your Theme Song

• Thread starter josh pelican
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

josh pelican

Banned
Reaction score
Alright, cowgirls. I've got a very boring day ahead of me (although the girl I'm working with kind of looks like Rachel Starr), I've decided I am going to give everyone a theme song. I am hoping this doesn't get closed by the super mods as nothing offensive will be posted in here. This is purely meant to be funny and a good way to start your day, or brighten up your shitty day.

This won't be like the "Facts you should know about SSO members" thread as it won't just be people posting about themselves. I will be giving one theme song per member. If you disagree with it, you should have thought twice about posting here. ;)

All you have to do is tell me your name (or e-name), a little about yourself, and what you do in your past time. I will quickly view some of your posts and combine everything together. From my quick history check, I will figure out your awesome theme song.

For starters, MaxOfMetal received a theme song yesterday:

Did you hear those fuckin' dives starting around the six second mark?! Only Max can do that.

Who's up next?

EDIT: On the off chance that this gets closed and you still want a theme song, drop me a line on my page. I will get you one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll bite

Bostjan Milosevic Zupancic, 30 y/o.
Born in Detroit, Michigan, USA.
Currently in St. Johnsbury, Vermont, USA.
Interests: Guitar (obviously), Extended Range, Microtonal. Material Science, Physics, Mathematics, General Science, Bicycling, Aikeedo.
Hobbies: Guitar, Electronics.

josh pelican

Banned
Reaction score
Well, Bostjan, you were certainly harder to find a theme song from a cartoon, that's for sure. I went with a pretty generic route based on microtonal/extended range, power, and math/science.

I present to you... your theme song:

I doubt anyone else will get a theme song as awesome as this. Consider yourself lucky!

When entering a room, a wrestling ring, or after a really heated argument/fight that you win, this song will play.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, Bostjan, you were certainly harder to find a theme song from a cartoon, that's for sure. I went with a pretty generic route based on microtonal/extended range, power, and math/science.

I present to you... your theme song:

I doubt anyone else will get a theme song as awesome as this. Consider yourself lucky!

When entering a room, a wrestling ring, or after a really heated argument/fight that you win, this song will play.

Pretty sweet! I feel like a wrestler now. :lol:

OT - Does M.A.N. have any songs with more deliberate-sounding guitar solos? /OT

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
I'm Liam Hart.
I'm in college studying music.
I live in a cottage
In my free time I like to go on long walks thourgh the countryside, watch Top Gear and party like it's 1984 among other things.
I'm also in a rock band called Shitwhisk, I play drums in it. I've never played drums before. We suck.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
This looks like a hoot.

Name: Robert Mura
Birthplace: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Current Residence: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
Interests: Guitar, Progressive & Melodic Death Metal, Computers, MMORPG's, History, Religion, Star Trek, Science Fiction, Webcomics, Magic: The Gathering.

Espaul

Reaction score
Haha, funny thread. Don't waste too much time on this tho'

Name: Pål Hjørnevik
about me: I'm kinda weird
Inspiration for finding theme song (look through favorites): YouTube - Espaul's Channel
Hobbies: music, drawing, internet:D

blister7321

Reaction score
Jamie Brandhuber
i like the heavier forms of metal (death/black/hardcore/pagan/what ever nile is and some tech death) pop punk and rock
i was born in ohio but indana is home and i currently reside in deltona FL
hobbies are music and drawing
no job yet but i attend daytona state college for music production

josh pelican

Banned
Reaction score

I suppose so. :(

I'm Liam Hart.
I'm in college studying music.
I live in a cottage
In my free time I like to go on long walks thourgh the countryside, watch Top Gear and party like it's 1984 among other things.
I'm also in a rock band called Shitwhisk, I play drums in it. I've never played drums before. We suck.

Because you said you like to watch Top Gear, I decided to go a little above and beyond the 20-30 second introduction of the show. I present to you, your seven minute introduction.

If there was a video of this, it would show you driving through deserts and mountain ranges in some sort of convertible (red in color, perhaps). You would be wearing a light-colored polo or a long-sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up. There's a good chance it's tucked in to some sort of khaki type pant. You're pretty much dressed like a tennis player, but look a little more sophisticated. You bet your ass you have sunglasses on and your hair is blowing in the wind. You don't have extremely long hair, but long enough to move. You are a high class kind of guy and women want to be with you... but they know they can't because you are out of their league.

The scenes of you driving would be a few different angles... especially when where it shows the car approaching the camera, the side of the car, then the car driving away from the camera.

Next up is Robert Mura.

Guitarman700

Reaction score
Colin Kauffman
Traverse City
Hobbies include Reading (sci fi and fantasy) video games, and writing
Musical tastes: 70's Prog (Yes, King Crimson genesis) Prog metal (dream theater Nevermore Opeth)
English teacher and solo musician (for now)

josh pelican

Banned
Reaction score
This looks like a hoot.

Name: Robert Mura
Birthplace: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Current Residence: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

Theme Song:

I was going to dig a little deeper but work is starting to pick up. I had to stop searching YouTube. I hope you like it.

Next up is Pål Hjørnevik. This could get interesting.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Name: KJ
Occupation: Software Developer/Part-time stoner/Bedroom [guitar] shredder
Hobbies: Video games, music and recreational psychedelic experimentation...
Pets: Two min pins
Musical tastes: Several subgeneres of metal, hip hop, jazz and its associated subgenres, rock (i include grunge as a subgenre even though it seems like the love child of metal and pop...), R&B, Funk, Blues, Reggae, Ska, Electronic music (the subgenres here confuse me... Shit like Pendulum, Entheogenic, Infected Mushroom, Shpongle, etc.), bluegrass and I'm sure there's more but I dont really know what everything is called. :shrug:

EDIT: Also, I just brought down our search engine at work. Go me! :ugh:

josh pelican

Banned
Reaction score
Jamie Brandhuber, I present to you, your BATTLE song:

Whenever this song plays, you show up in some awesome fucking armor with a viking helmet and a cape. You have a giant ass sword that no one else can hold with one hand. You have it propped up on your shoulder. You will slay every fucking ork, peasant, and wench. You leave no one alive but your own men. When you leave, nothing remains but pools of blood and enemy corpses.

Randy posted his own theme. Colin Kaufmann, you're next.

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
my names jarett hale.
i like cats, dark choclate, and soy milk.
i like to play erg's and watch full house.
bjork and meshuggah are my life.