YT: Diezel Einstein

• Thread starter Ola Englund
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Enselmis

Reaction score
What's up with the little pawprint beside the name? :lol:

Sounds fantastic dude, I need to try one of these.

longfalcon

Reaction score
river dragon :hbang:

i have always wanted one of those amps, i want one even more now.

BTW, how high were you cranking it to record?

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
River dragon :metal:

One of the only solos I ever bothered to learn.. and need to re-learn. :yesway:. I dig it, but I think I may dig the Mesa tone more? I'd need to a/b

Ola Englund

Reaction score
river dragon :hbang:

i have always wanted one of those amps, i want one even more now.

BTW, how high were you cranking it to record?

Pretty high for the song. Lower for the other half of the video(where you can actually hear the acoustic sound of the strings).

Reaction score
sounds good like all your stuff ,keep em coming!

BabUShka

Reaction score
Hey man.. I'm looking for a new amp, and the Einstein 50 combo is pretty high on my GAS list. How does it sound for great detuned chugga chugga metal?
I'm going from a 4x12 halfstack to a combo or smaller fab.. Kinda afraid that a combo wouldn't have as much of the good punch as a 4x12 cab.
ANd how does the distortion sound live? Very aggressive, smooth, clear, brown?
Main reason why I get rid of my amp (Fireball) is that because it's got too much gain and it's too aggressive and to extreme for me.. So Im kinda afraid to buy an amp with the same type of sound.
Looking more after 6505 or Mesa REctifier alike brown sound with clear, but heavy distortion.

thanks

mightywarlock

Reaction score
Hey man.. I'm looking for a new amp, and the Einstein 50 combo is pretty high on my GAS list. How does it sound for great detuned chugga chugga metal?
I'm going from a 4x12 halfstack to a combo or smaller fab.. Kinda afraid that a combo wouldn't have as much of the good punch as a 4x12 cab.
ANd how does the distortion sound live? Very aggressive, smooth, clear, brown?
Main reason why I get rid of my amp (Fireball) is that because it's got too much gain and it's too aggressive and to extreme for me.. So Im kinda afraid to buy an amp with the same type of sound.
Looking more after 6505 or Mesa REctifier alike brown sound with clear, but heavy distortion.

thanks

If your looking for a Rectifier tone, just get a rectifier. listen to my clips. i tend to think they are pretty clear!

BabUShka

Reaction score
Well, the rectifier is kinda way over my budged.. Even if i buy it second hand =p
I just got a good offer on the Einstein combo

Reaction score
I've always wondered how you get such an impressively clear, bright sound when you record man. Smooth, not brittle. It's always great.