Zeitgeist Addendum

• Thread starter JakeRI
  • Start date
  • Tags
    zeitgeist
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

psychoticsnoman

Reaction score
Ya I just watched the first one all the way through for the first time,I've only seen small parts of it before, but I plan on watching this Monday afternoon when i have some free time

Drow Swordsman

Reaction score
Honestly, I feel like these movies are a lot of extreme conspiracy theorist-ish hype, and I also feel that when it comes to movies such as this, viewers will often take the movie as fact, word for word, rather than using it as motivation to do their OWN research and come up with their OWN conclusions.

I consider myself pretty liberal, and I watched about an hour of this, and thought the editing was extremely well done but in the end was done as a fear tactic against the government.

I don't know TONS about the subject myself so I can't pretend to be an expert, but something tells me there is more of a balance in reality to this system than the movie suggests.

JakeRI

Reaction score
Honestly, I feel like these movies are a lot of extreme conspiracy theorist-ish hype, and I also feel that when it comes to movies such as this, viewers will often take the movie as fact, word for word, rather than using it as motivation to do their OWN research and come up with their OWN conclusions.

I consider myself pretty liberal, and I watched about an hour of this, and thought the editing was extremely well done but in the end was done as a fear tactic against the government.

I don't know TONS about the subject myself so I can't pretend to be an expert, but something tells me there is more of a balance in reality to this system than the movie suggests.

well for one, every single fact in both of these films is annotated, and all the sources are listed.

and while the truth does lie somewhere in the middle, all this needs ot be suggested.