Zeppmike and i now have more in common

• Thread starter WarriorOfMetal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
in the 2004 demo version, it's at about 2:20. it's not exactly like metallica, but with the exception of one chord being a half-step lower, it's like part of the song orion.

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
:lol: Awesome.

I need to pick up some Shroud, hell I don't even have a copy of the split, just the Withersoul tracks on mp3.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
:lol: Awesome.

I need to pick up some Shroud, hell I don't even have a copy of the split, just the Withersoul tracks on mp3.

:lol:

i have a 2-track promo cd which is apparently considered a rare piece of shroud merch. i also have the ...Of Ages cd, which i got in '05 or '06, the split, which i got around the time it came out (although i'd been sent various mastered versions of the songs as .wav files, from members of both bands), and i also have an unmastered mp3 version of the shroud full-length Alone Beside Her on my computer, which i've had for a few years also....but i just got it on cd yesterday from dan...and found out that i'm thanked in the liner notes :lol:

i also have the original demo version of Forever I Shall Burn, and a couple other old stuff.

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
I really wish we could redo the Forever I Will Burn recording that's on the split...I didn't like how Dan did that at all.

Nates original version is much better. IMO

Randomly thanked in liner notes=Win :lol:

I've got an odd peice of Withersoul merch though, a 2006 CM Distro sampler that had In Emptiness on it :lol:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score

You guys should come to florida and play a show with:

99378.jpg