¡AGHH!

• Thread starter RawrItsRaptor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RawrItsRaptor

Let's Get Invisible
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me but, once I start getting into all these recording processes and devices I get lost. So, I am setting up my first real recording setup so I figured I could use so help. I already have my program and I want to record direct so I need some help on what I will need. I plan on using a podx3 and m-audio fast track pro interface. What else will I need to get my setup going good but, not to exspensive?

Oh, and will I want the Podx3 or Podx3 live? And what fast track will I want. Thanks.

??

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
if you're just talking about guitars, you dont need an interface with a pod, the pod is its own interface, all you need to do is connect it to the computer with a USB cable.

what i do is i set the pod as the soundcard so everything plays back through it, and then plug my speakers or headphones into the headphone jack of the pod.

also, i'm pretty sure the x3 comes with XLR inputs and mic preamp models, so if you wanted to save some money, you could record vocals and whatnot through it aswell.

Latest posts