12 Year Old's Crazy Drum Solo

• Thread starter eleven59
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Holy shit, again.

Side note: What a bunch of fucking idiots commenting below it. :rant:

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
swedenuck said:
That kid almost reminds me of Thomas Haake from Meshuggah, stylisticly of course
I'm not sure I get the comparison. The kid seems much more of a jazz-influenced drummer, with some serious dynamic control, tasteful playing, etc. I've only seen the guy from Meshuggah do fast, loud, and technical.

Kane

Dark Scribe
Reaction score
Check the link I posted above. I think it qualifies as fast, loud, and technical.

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
I think I've seen that kid before on some TV show. Cool stuff though. :D

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Kane said:
Check the link I posted above. I think it qualifies as fast, loud, and technical.
Yes, that's true. But I was talking about the one I posted, which I like better. The one you posted isn't bad, but it's of the million-notes-per-second variety. I dunno, I can listen to the one I posted more than once, but the one you posted just makes me think "Cool, that guy can play really fast"

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
If you guys check out the first album from the thrash band "Death Angel", their drummer was 12 when they recorded the album.

Latest posts