FS '18 EBMM JP15 BFR in Trans Black Quilt

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDinSC

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Up for sale is my '18 EBMM JP15 in trans black with a quilted top. The black actually has a bit of a purple hue depending on the light. I dig it. It's an African Mahogany body with a quilted maple top and features a BEAUTIFUL roasted flame maple neck loaded with stainless frets. Neck shape just doesn't work for me and I'm selling to put a deposit on a custom order that doesn't make my hands hurt.

Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): OHSC
Location (City,State or City,Country): Deltona, FL
International OK? : PM me and we'll see if we can figure it out
Contact Info (No Phone #s) : Reply or PMs
References (eBay or other forum userid): Rig-Talk - jwhitman, TGP - JDinSC
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2500 USD Obo
Pictures:

More information after the photos!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Killer player and sounds incredible! I just can't bond with the neck shape and width, so I'm selling this guitar to place a deposit on a Wood Library Custom 24 build with a maple neck to get my satin speedy neck in a more familiar and comfy shape for me.

Specs at the link below for those interested.

https://www.music-man.com/instruments/guitars/jp15

It has one small bump on the headstock (pen tip sized from the edge of my desk) that I'm sure could be oiled and would absolutely vanish, but I just haven't addressed it. There's also a very LIGHT bit of glossing from my pinky just below the pickups on the control side.

It comes with its hard case, case candy and it's BFR COA. It's currently set up in half-step down drop tuning, aka Drop C# with NYXL 10-46s and plays like a dream.

Price is $2500 or best reasonable offer. We can discuss shipping and I have pro-level experience packing and will source the appropriate box and materials to ship it safely. I'd love to sell it locally. As for trades, I do need cash to make a deposit for my wood library build, so I'd be looking to trade down plus cash on your end.

Things like Nash guitars, PRS S2 or older PRS core models would tickle my fancy. Possibly interested in studio equipment and things of this nature as well. Maybe other things as long as I'm still netting some cash to make my deposit.

I'm located just outside of Orlando, FL and would LOVE to do local dealings and let the perspective buyer play the guitar etc etc. I can provide references and I believe a few folks here know me from my days in management at GC and some of the deals I've done in the past.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.