FS 2011 Mayones Regius 6 Gothic Custom Shop

• Thread starter LegacyOfOddGod
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LegacyOfOddGod

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mayones Regius 6 (mahogany wings)
Modifications (if any): Miniswitch & Volume Push-Pull added to guitar w/ Joe Barden TwoTone Humbuckers
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with original Hiscox hard case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Finland
International OK? : EU primarily, open to international shipping.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM's here
References (eBay or other forum userid): very little unfortunately, only sold stuff domestically until now. https://muusikoiden.net/jasenet/56577 (finnish forum, sorry! you'll have to use google translator)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 2000€ shipping (EU) included.
Pictures:
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

I am selling this gorgeous guitar because I simply no longer have enough use for it and also to fund an AXE-FX AX8. Our band has just drifted more and more to lower tunings and all our newer material is written for 7 string guitars. I'm the original owner.

The pickups have been upgraded to Joe Barden TwoTone Humbuckers. Spesifically designed to have both the great sound of a full humbucker and a sparkling single coil. The pickups are very articulate and very responsive to your playing. I have used it for heavier stuff and would argue that it definately has enough output for rock/metal as well. There is a dedicated switch for the neck pickup and a push-pull on the volume knob for the bridge pickup.

Here's a review with a pretty accurate description on the sound of the PUPs:
https://www.finleysound.com/blog/2018/8/1/gear-review-jbe-pickups-hb-twotone

I have made a short sample track just to give an idea on sound of the pickups. Naturally your results may vary depending on equipment, etc. Distorted tone with humbucking BRIDGE, cleans with single coil NECK, the riff following the clean part is single coil BRIDGE, ending with humbucking BRIDGE. No mixing/editing.

https://soundcloud.com/oddzaga/regius-demo/s-iyolr

The guitar is in excellent condition. You really have to look for any deficiencies which I have done and you should see everything in the pictures.

• There is some wear on the top's finish below the humbuckers due to the style I play, resting my fingers there. It shows only if the light hits it in the right angle. A common issue with matt finish guitars.
  • There is a very small scratch on the back of the guitar.
  • Very small dents on the back, you REALLY have to look to find them.
  • A tiny tiny dent in the binding, even hard to find in the close-up photo I posted.

Will take more photos for you if needed. The guitar plays beautifully, it was just set up with intonation to Drop-D tuning.

LegacyOfOddGod

Reaction score
I can offer the option of taking out the pickups and selling the guitar without them, if you're not into these particular pickups. Maybe you have a pair lying around that you would like to give a try on this guitar. There would be a compensation in price of course.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LegacyOfOddGod

Reaction score
Up. I realize I have very little references and this is my first sell here, but throw me a PM if you're interested and we can have a little chat before doing any transactions.