5150 Iconic - New Budget 5150 from EVH Gear

• Thread starter Deadpool_25
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheBlackBard

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Will someone link me to the Facebook messages that Torres was sending and the homophobic slurs he's made in the past? Just got something I wanna toss in his comment section.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Will someone link me to the Facebook messages that Torres was sending and the homophobic slurs he's made in the past? Just got something I wanna toss in his comment section.
He used homophobic slurs? Maybe he’s overcompensating for something.

TheBlackBard

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
@Spaced Out Ace

The guy uses "f*g" in a derogatory way in at least one of his videos, hes fair game imo plus online hes gone on about other shitty youtube channels and how he and a bunch of other big time guitar youtubers are part of a club and if youre not entertaining and cool then they spread the wordand dont let your channel grow.. Or something like that. It was absolutely ridiculous lol

Woof I didn't know about the slur dropping. Yeah fuck that dude.

Also lmao at being in a fucking YOUTUBE FACEBOOK GUITAR CLIQUE.

Gmork

Reaction score
I noticed the slur a while back in one of his older vids, i dont remember exactly which video but im guessing it must have been based on a pedal i was interested in. I hope he didnt delete it because i would never lie about something like that (or lie for any reason for that matter)
It def happened and it was clear as day and thats what made me unsub.

TheBlackBard

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I noticed the slur a while back in one of his older vids, i dont remember exactly which video but im guessing it must have been based on a pedal i was interested in. I hope he didnt delete it because i would never lie about something like that (or lie for any reason for that matter)
It def happened and it was clear as day and thats what made me unsub.

If you can remember which one it was or around the time he may have posted it, I will find it, download it and I will make that shit go viral. I'm sorry, but this kind of fucklord doesn't deserve to have a platform.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
"Phone mics give you the true sound of the amp" always seemed like the most bullshit excuse when we close-mic guitar amps in the end anyway. :lol:

EDIT: Also LMAO i was there in the livestream when Louis was chatting in the chatroom. He literally was sucking up to the dude.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Louis and LWA Joe are pretty much the reasons I left the Heavy Metal Amps FB group. It's one thing to post shit, but it's another thing to have your mindless drones spam the place as well.

Decapitated

Loser
Reaction score
I saw the same thing happen on YT with what I call “shoetubers” (Jordans). There were numerous petty beefs happening that it just became toxic and old…but the clicks!