8 string case help

• Thread starter RockerAlex
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RockerAlex

Reaction score
I did a couple of searches and couldn't find much ...

Where do you guys go for 8 string flight cases? It'll be for a 28" scale neck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

oniduder

HONKEY DONKEY
Reaction score
flight cases?

in belfast?

sorry idk google would be helpful i guess, not trying to be a dick, i just am one, :(

and really all i know is the gator xl case fits me ONI so yeah that may be a good sub for a bit, but a nice flight case with cnc cut foam, fuck if i know, sorry

RockerAlex

Reaction score
flight cases?

in belfast?

sorry idk google would be helpful i guess, not trying to be a dick, i just am one, :(

and really all i know is the gator xl case fits me ONI so yeah that may be a good sub for a bit, but a nice flight case with cnc cut foam, fuck if i know, sorry

Well, I thought it was obvious that I've checked Google first ... check yourself, there's nothing on 8 string cases.

Perplexed-Perception

Reaction score
im not sure wether your willing to go international but rondo have some good cases the one i got with my intrepid 28 was pleasantly surprising perhaps they have the same case but in the flight version that you want:nuts:

oniduder

HONKEY DONKEY
Reaction score
i'm sorry all i meant was i figured anyone who builds flight cases custom wise will or should be able to this, the ole "google is your friend bit" was a bit dick i agree

my b, good luck, sorry again, but i'll be quiet now, luck be with you, regards

Ninjabaker

Reaction score
Its kinda weird,but having the same issue and Im thinking about buying a customizable rifle case for my 8 string.It has foam you either cut or chunks you remove so you can keep your rifle attachments on in the case,so in theory it should work for a guitar (assuming its the right length/depth).Also a bonus is its cheaper than alot of guitar cases and is often water/air tight.

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
Its kinda weird,but having the same issue and Im thinking about buying a customizable rifle case for my 8 string.It has foam you either cut or chunks you remove so you can keep your rifle attachments on in the case,so in theory it should work for a guitar (assuming its the right length/depth).Also a bonus is its cheaper than alot of guitar cases and is often water/air tight.
that's what chris letchford from scale the summit does. buy a gator case, custom cut the foam and voila, you have a flight case now.