8 string Multiverse

• Thread starter ahull123
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Spell

Reaction score
I'm glad you're getting a lot of attention with this. I sold an RGA8QM on eBay a bit ago, and the buyer owns a custom guitar painting business. He wanted to talk to me on the phone about it, then said "did you see the Multiverse on sevenstring.org?"

ahull123

Reaction score
I'm glad you're getting a lot of attention with this. I sold an RGA8QM on eBay a bit ago, and the buyer owns a custom guitar painting business. He wanted to talk to me on the phone about it, then said "did you see the Multiverse on sevenstring.org?"

I appreciate the attention the guitar is getting, we worked really hard on it, I would like to say it is all me, but that would not be correct, as it really was a collaboration by some of the coolest people I have worked with, I took the guitar as far as I did because the artisans who worked with me kept raising the bar with ideas and the quality of their work, that I felt compelled to take it to the next level...... I am so pleased with the end result, and I wouldn't trade the experience for nothing. It's lesser brother is coming sometime soon. It won't be as spectacular but it should be pretty cool.

other pics I hadn't posted yet..

IMG_2039_zps88ed75fd.jpg

IMG_2060.jpg

TheShreddinHand

Uber Stringer
Reaction score
That case and logo are SWEET! Of course the guitar is as well, but I hadn't noticed the case and logo since I'd been staring at that guitar drooling!

DTSH

Reaction score
I love the powder coated (I'm assuming) parts... They should start offering weird colored tremolo systems.

Latest posts