9 strings with Kahlers on Rondomusic...

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
The more I look at nine strings, the more I want one. I should probably stop looking at them.

I should be totally awesome and make another "should I make the jump from..." thread, only instead of "...from 6 to 8" it would be "...from 7 to 9."

Because that's what this forum needs. Another one of those.

:lol: Are we not the definition of "If you build it, they will come"?

I REALLY like that purple one with the ebony board, but I'm thinking that for $1300 I should really start looking custom. For not much more I can get in the neighborhood of a custom with a real top and maybe a little fanning action. Like I was saying before, I can pass on the trem with that C#1 (which is how I'd tune it). Still, I've said it before and I'll say it again: Kurt is the MAN for pushing the boundaries with production ERGs. He's doing more for the guitar world than I think he realizes.

Guitarwiz2k

Prog Metal /Jazz Fusion
Reaction score
:lol: Are we not the definition of "If you build it, they will come"?
He's doing more for the guitar world than I think he realizes.

Definitely agreed! The only company so far I've seen that not only makes an ERG beautifully and with style, but completely accessable to a greater majority and the quality is still very high for what you're getting.

Thanks for a true American spirit of pushing the boundaries in inovation Kurt... I think my next purchase has to be one of your basses too!

BlackMetalVenom

Vallz und Veinaz
Reaction score
I think the tuning on the website might be incorrect.
Mine came tuned C#,F#,B, etc.
Or maybe it just may have been my particular guitar...

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I think the tuning on the website might be incorrect.
Mine came tuned C#,F#,B, etc.
Or maybe it just may have been my particular guitar...

Did you get one of these with the Kahler? I'm curious to see how the C#1 responds to a dive.

Ginsu

Reaction score
That purple one is the most beautiful instrument to ever grace my eyes with its existence. O_O

BrandonARC

Banned
Reaction score
i hate the kahler on my agile 8. I cant imagine it on a 9 string.