a bands best album or song?

• Thread starter M3CHK1LLA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
so i thought this would be a fun little exercise and see the varying options around here.

name a band and what you believe to be their best album or song.

you could also mention a guitarist for example and what you believe his/her best solo, riff, etc.

heck, you can even name an instrument you like.

the rules...

1. if you agree with another post, "like" it, if you don't post your option.

2. just post one band/musician per day, for as many days as you want.

3. you can "like" as many as you agree with.

4. any band, musician, genre, etc.

5. you can discuss things as much as you want, just don't post more than one band/musician per day.

6. have fun with this!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
The Contortionist - Exoplanet

(waiting for the disagreements on this one)
Absolutely! The Contortionist are my all time favorite band and I just have this really deep connection with Exoplanet and even more with Intrinsic (despite a lot of people not liking it).

teqnick

The only person that liked the new Faceless album
Reaction score
Absolutely! The Contortionist are my all time favorite band and I just have this really deep connection with Exoplanet and even more with Intrinsic (despite a lot of people not liking it).

they're playing the House of Blues tonight in Chicago.. Wish I wasn't working

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
they're playing the House of Blues tonight in Chicago.. Wish I wasn't working
I saw them with BTBAM the last time they were here, honestly not really impressed with the playlist so I didn't bother with tonight.

Plus I'm really not fan of the other bands.

teqnick

The only person that liked the new Faceless album
Reaction score
I saw them with BTBAM the last time they were here, honestly not really impressed with the playlist so I didn't bother with tonight.

Plus I'm really not fan of the other bands.

I haven't seen them since 2011 when they opened for AAL and Last Chance to Reason.. way different band since then. I'd be far more inclined to see them if they did songs off of Exoplanet. I want to live in a world where they kept writing like that.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
I haven't seen them since 2011 when they opened for AAL and Last Chance to Reason.. way different band since then. I'd be far more inclined to see them if they did songs off of Exoplanet. I want to live in a world where they kept writing like that.
Ahhh... the perfect world where Jonathan Carpenter was still with The Contortionist and LCTR was still a band.

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
Art of Dying- Gojira
I love pretty much everything Gojira has done but this song is probably my favorite