A good time to buy my book...

• Thread starter Maniacal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Maniacal

Reaction score
Wow, I can't wait, too bad t is so far in the future :(

Well the problem is just sales. I cant justify spending thousands of pounds producing my next book until I at least make my money back on the first.

Thats the problem with being a nobody.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zehailiu

Reaction score
Jonathan: Maybe you can get some production done without paying cash?
For example, need pretty pictures for your book? I'll do it in exchange for some email lessons or something, hehe. :D

Maniacal

Reaction score
Well, stocking the book is a big issue as well. I already have a room full of books and CD/DVDs.

And at some point I would like to make some money from the book, at the moment it would not be financially beneficial to make lots of the second book.

:wallbash:

Anthony

Banned
Reaction score
BUY THIS BOOK.

It was the smartest thing I ever did.
Riff Training > Rock Discipline> Speed Mechanics

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm interested, but I'm also afraid the stuff is going to be way over my head. My chops definitely leave something to be desired :noway:

Maniacal

Reaction score
I'm interested, but I'm also afraid the stuff is going to be way over my head. My chops definitely leave something to be desired :noway:

Level 1 really isnt very advanced. All of the exercises are short and simple. The benefit comes from practicing them properly.

justreleased09

Reaction score
The information in the book is presented in an easy to understand format. Everything is explained in detail and is also demonstrated on the dvd. It will not be over your head as it starts you off at almost the beginning and builds you up. It will definitely workout your chops. I bought one about a month ago and I cannot even begin to explain how much it has helped my picking and sweeping.....I'd have to nominate Riff Training for best instructional book of the past few years....I cannot wait for Part II.

Thanks,
Blayze

-Nolly-

Reaction score
I'll add my own +1 to this. It is a very well thought out book, no matter what level you are at, practising the exercises presented in here will result in considerably improvement over time :yesway:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I'll probably pick this up either this week or next week, depending upon how nice my paycheck is

Maniacal

Reaction score
I'll add my own +1 to this. It is a very well thought out book, no matter what level you are at, practising the exercises presented in here will result in considerably improvement over time :yesway:

Thanks Nolly, I am glad you got something out of it! :yesway:

Stengah_2012

Back from the dead
Reaction score
The book arrived today (that was quick!), and it definitely gave my picking hand a much needed workout. I spent about two and a half hours working through most of the exercises, going back over bits that I feel I should work on. All in all Jonathan, I think this is an excellent book, and I'm glad I bought it. :metal:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
MOVED.

it's cool if you want to pimp your products, but if you could, post threads like this in the Dealer forum in the future? :wub:

Maniacal

Reaction score
Ok thats not a problem. I just assumed it should be in the lesson section. :shred: