A heavy song, please bang your heads (ViK Guitar, Axe-fx, Metal Foundry) -nodjent

• Thread starter drmosh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AxelvonKreon

Reaction score
Nice song and nice production. Personally I would take down the snare a couple of db but that's my taste :) You should get someone to lay down some vocals on that shit!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Sounds sick, i agree snare down and maybe guitars up a hair and this would be really awesome

Reaction score
Nails that kind of old school suffocation/Cannibal Corpse vibe with a dab of Nile thrown in. Fucking love it, I'll be using mine for the exact same purpose :D

Bouvre

Guitarist of The Faceless
Reaction score
dude good stuff, your drum mix sounds pretty good, but the snare is just a tad bit high. You mind sharing your mixer presets for metal foundry?

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind comments guys! I will take them into consideration and fiddle with the mix a little more.

As for the presets, I'm not going to post any at the moment since they are a work in progress. I'll release something when I have finished the work on the songs!

fleshwoodsteel

Reaction score
Definitely an improvement brother. The guitars cut much better and the snare sits well. That bass tone is pretty sick. What's your signal path on that bad boy?

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely an improvement brother. The guitars cut much better and the snare sits well. That bass tone is pretty sick. What's your signal path on that bad boy?

It's bass/guitar->axe-fx->tascam fw1884->cubase 6

no frills

and thanks!!!