A Transgender Metalhead has won a seat in the House of Representatives in Virginia

• Thread starter tacotiklah
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
Pretty amazing... except that the true electoral state of affairs is normally skewed by Republican gerrymandering. Hopefully that will get fixed soon.

I'm happily watching the Virginia election results, among others.

Unleash The Fury

Reaction score
Disgusting liberal bs. Why is this news? Nobody cares what sex this person thinks they are. Does anyone even know what his platform hes running on? Does anyone care about his political views? It doesnt matter. Its a transgender person and we all support that so lets give him a seat in the house based solely on that regardless of political platform.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Disgusting liberal bs. Why is this news? Nobody cares what sex this person thinks they are. Does anyone even know what his platform hes running on? Does anyone care about his political views? It doesnt matter. Its a transgender person and we all support that so lets give him a seat in the house based solely on that regardless of political platform.......

Damn, I thought us liberals were the easily offended special snowflakes.

But seriously Robert Marshall can choke on a corn dog. Dude was human scum that saw people like me and Danica as trash just because of our sexuality or gender.

Unleash The Fury

Reaction score
Damn, I thought us liberals were the easily offended special snowflakes.

But seriously Robert Marshall can choke on a corn dog. Dude was human scum that saw people like me and Danica as trash just because of our sexuality or gender.
If you cried when Trump won then yes, your a snowflake. Lol.

No but i just see it as a recent nationwide trend where all these transgenders will start coming more and more out of the woodwork, seemingly from nowhere, and will start to hold positions of political power.

Theres an esoteric agenda going on thats way beyond the scope of normal citizens to push this transgender agenda. The powers that be simply want to edit out humanity. Bill Nye has even said that in the near future there will be no man/woman male/female identity. The want to reduce man to the level of a machine. And this is one of steps to get there.

Im just waiting for the first transgender robot to come out

marcwormjim

Reaction score
nope.gif

Edika

Reaction score
And here is the most expected arguments against the election of someone that is different than the norm and will ALSO take into account people that are in the fringes.

Have you seen HER political views and program or did you just stop at "oh he's transgender, that's a controversial issue nowdays, that's why he won"? You're so ready to discount a person running for public office (and succeeding) just because you don't agree with their political affiliations that you'll even refer to her with the gender you think fits her best. That's not being conservative or liberal, that's just exactly what marcwormjim so aptly expressed with the above gif.

vansinn

Reaction score
Of course a transgender, who were born as either this or that, and then had whatever Mother Nature didn't provide of the other, added by artificial means, went into politics.

Soon enough, a venerable Bathomet will become President Elect, then Supreme Commander, saying, Yes We Can - all have sex with each other, natural gender disregarded.
And likely all too many will heil this idiotic satan figurina wannabe. Sheez kebab

IGC

Reaction score
Yaaaaaay!
A Transgender Metalhead has won a seat in the House of Representatives in Virginia

thraxil

cylon
Reaction score
No but i just see it as a recent nationwide trend where all these transgenders will start coming more and more out of the woodwork, seemingly from nowhere, and will start to hold positions of political power.

I... don't actually see a problem with that. She campaigned on healthcare and traffic and won against an opponent who campaigned on transphobia.

If you feel like transgender people are suddenly coming "out of the woodwork, seemingly from nowhere", you might just be living in a bubble. I know plenty of transgender people and have for a long time. If you don't it might be because you live in a culture where they are afraid for their lives to come out. My girlfriend bartended at a drag bar in Tennessee in the 90's and was shot at by the locals just for associating with "those people".

Unleash The Fury

Reaction score
And here is the most expected arguments against the election of someone that is different than the norm and will ALSO take into account people that are in the fringes.

Have you seen HER political views and program or did you just stop at "oh he's transgender, that's a controversial issue nowdays, that's why he won"? You're so ready to discount a person running for public office (and succeeding) just because you don't agree with their political affiliations that you'll even refer to her with the gender you think fits her best. That's not being conservative or liberal, that's just exactly what marcwormjim so aptly expressed with the above gif.

No i dont know what his platform is. But the point being if this person wasnt transgender, i would be hearing about it 24/7 on all media outlets

Unleash The Fury

Reaction score
I... don't actually see a problem with that. She campaigned on healthcare and traffic and won against an opponent who campaigned on transphobia.

If you feel like transgender people are suddenly coming "out of the woodwork, seemingly from nowhere", you might just be living in a bubble. I know plenty of transgender people and have for a long time. If you don't it might be because you live in a culture where they are afraid for their lives to come out. My girlfriend bartended at a drag bar in Tennessee in the 90's and was shot at by the locals just for associating with "those people".
Thats very unfortunate. But have you ever heard of Antifa? They are very anti conservative. They promote violence toward people who dont agree with their views. As such, theres people who are even afraid to admit that they voted for trump in fear of being assaulted by Antifa. I dont know if anyones been shot because of it, but theres nastiness on either side of the spectrum.

Two sides to every coin.

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
This is t a trend, its general progress. There have ALWAYS been people that modern day would label transgender, and they have only recently been given an opportunity to both live true to themselves AND have the same opportunity to run for office, have a family, be seen in public...you get it. THATS why it's news. Sorry some people don't agree, but it's always the people it doesn't effect. Kinda like how cancer jokes are funny till your mom catches it.

You guys will be fine, relaaaax.

Unleash The Fury

Reaction score
This is t a trend, its general progress. There have ALWAYS been people that modern day would label transgender, and they have only recently been given an opportunity to both live true to themselves AND have the same opportunity to run for office, have a family, be seen in public...you get it. THATS why it's news. Sorry some people don't agree, but it's always the people it doesn't effect. Kinda like how cancer jokes are funny till your mom catches it.

You guys will be fine, relaaaax.
Obviously theres always been these people.

Unleash The Fury

Reaction score
And just now, in 2017, one holds office in the US. So what's your question?
That just now theres been a "push" for it. And theyre pushing HARD. Theres a problem when ex president Obama visits a country in Africa(while holding office) and threatens to cut federal aid to said country unless they put transgender bathrooms in their schools. Was that really necessary? People complain about trump doing things that they deem unnecessary.

So why the sudden push? I mean i know why. But im wasting my breath here in this thread.

Did we really need to know that person was transgender? If "we're" not supposed to discriminate, and realize everyones equal....then stop mentioning it and ramming down our throats (not you, big brother i mean). Theres no need to mention that someones trans!

I can apply what Morgan Freeman said about racism to this.....

Interviewer: "How do we stop racism in this country"?

Morgan Freeman: "Stop talking about it"

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
Yeah, except that's not how you fix ANYTHING. Ask me about it, I'm biracial.

If it's not worth mentioning, it shouldn't be a big deal to you when it IS mentioned. Look man, I get that not everybody can wrap their head around how some people can feel the way they do about they're own identity, but for people who struggle with it, this is a massive moment. If it doesn't matter to YOU that someone is trans and in office, shit up and let the ones it does matter to have their moment. And I don't say that to be mean, I say that to be mature.

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
Lastly, Morgan Freeman said that so that people would stop making EVERYTHING about race. He's old, he's over the whole thing, but there will always be a generation of young people coming up who need help understanding the world in their place in it. So we talk it out. If anyone doesn't want to participate in that discourse, I'll show them to their seat at the kiddie table.

Unleash The Fury

Reaction score
I understand people have trouble with their identity. Thats a physcological problem. They should seek help about. The same way a pedophile should get some help.

But it doesnt mean everybody should pander to a small minority group of people. By that i mean the whole "which bathroom to use/lets make seperate bathroom nonsense" also the, were now lumping boys and girls together in the same sex ed class. Its not right. Its not normal. This should not be happening. Point being, just because a small few are mentally challenged and "confused" doesnt mean everyone else should reconstruct our society to appease said group.

Just like in kids schools these days, when one kid has a peanut allergy.......they ban peanuts! No one bring peanuts into class. I think they go as far as checking kids bags as if its the TSA at an airport. They should remove that one kid and make him eat another room then! Make him eat in the closet or something.

(Sorry i shouldnt have said "him". I know how offensive that could be)

Btw heres heres of an example of how ridiculous this has gotten....."straight white mails need not apply"???!!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/townha...ht-white-men-need-not-apply-n2402482?amp=true

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.