Abasi Concepts/Larada Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

diagrammatiks

Reaction score
Believe me, it’s legit. I know the other side and I’m horrified that this is even happening. Very sad situation all around, but there are definitely lies being told.

This isn’t our first rodeo. Excuse us if we are a bit jaded. If there’s another side of this story we will gladly hear it.

ElysianGuitars

Reaction score
I haven’t told any lies. I have evidence for all of the claims I’ve made.
You claimed Frank doesn't have a business license. How is that possible when he legitimately has an LLC, which anyone can look up the public records on? File #201305810237 if anyone wants to check here themselves. https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/CBS/Detail

edit: You also claimed he had never made a multiscale, which is false, he's made multiscale acoustics.

Last edited:

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score
201305810237 FALBO DESIGNS LLC

Registration Date:
01/23/2013
Jurisdiction:
CALIFORNIA
Entity Type:
DOMESTIC
SOS/FTB SUSPENDED

Agent for Service of Process:
FRANK FALBO
7750 EISENHOWER ST
VENTURA CA 93003
Entity Address:
7750 EISENHOWER ST
VENTURA CA 93003
Entity Mailing Address:
7750 EISENHOWER ST
VENTURA CA 93003
LLC Management
Member Managed

Notice the suspended status?

ElysianGuitars

Reaction score
It's suspended... It's also addressed to a home. Unless his shop is a home.
My business is addressed to my home as well.

I nearly had my LLC suspended this year for improper filing, I didn't know I had to file an updated disclosure regarding who runs the company and only barely escaped suspension.

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
It's suspended... It's also addressed to a home. Unless his shop is a home.
yup, and it looks like it's for tax reasons of some sort.
j9yc68.jpg

animalsasleader

Reaction score
Tosin, there are two sides to every story. You are attacking someone who doesn’t have the money you do to legally defend themselves. But the truth will eventually come out.

I don’t know who you are or why you’re assuming to know more about this situation than me. I trusted Frank by going into business with him. I promoted him in interviews and consistently spoke highly of him. I literally gave him a percentage of ownership in ABASI because I believed in him and considered him my friend. Instead of taking this opportunity to become the luthier he believes himself to be, took money I gave him and used it to his personal benefit and offered me zero explanation.

Reaction score
I don’t know who you are or why you’re assuming to know more about this situation than me. I trusted Frank by going into business with him. I promoted him in interviews and consistently spoke highly of him. I literally gave him a percentage of ownership in ABASI because I believed in him and considered him my friend. Instead of taking this opportunity to become the luthier he believes himself to be, took money I gave him and used it to his personal benefit and offered me zero explanation.
Tosin, I was under the assumption that your lawyer had reviewed the books and concluded there was ZERO stealing. Which I firmly believe. You also have to realize by unleashing your fury and not allowing another person to explain themselves, is completely shattering their ability to provide for their family and do what they’re good at. There is so much more to this.