Abasi Concepts/Larada Megathread

leoperantoni

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Anybody luck out on the latest drop? I am holding out for the Emi 7 drop this december. That frost emi 8 looked fantastic.
I got the dark blue one. Sent it to the hotel a friend of mine is staying at and she's gonna bring it to me next week when she comes back to my country.

I'm very excited to have it in my hands!

Musiscience

Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

prosteve

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

leoperantoni

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Apparently they announced a headless bass with the Larada body shape at the event they hosted yesterday

cip 123

Reaction score
When I built my headless Larada one of the first DM's I got was someone wanting headless bass Larada lol

Surprised it's taken them this long to get round to the headless thing at all

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
There’s a red Larada 8 that just popped up on reverb for $1700 - mint and cheap shipping - if anyone is wanting one.

Buffnuggler

Reaction score
i wish Tosin stayed with Ibanez. his 3 LACS were so insane. i am just not a fan of these "super ergonomic" guitars. i feel like anything past the classic "super strat" concept is kind of a redundancy. like yes this might be slightly easier to play, but do i really need that?

the early 80s Charvels that i have played (after pre pro, when they had pointy headstocks and the neck shape had been standardized) are some of the best guitars ever. they are masterpieces of form and function. i'd have to be as good as Tosin to wring anything more out of a "superior shape."

that said, the last AAL was my favorite one yet so he is making incredible music with them.

edit: I also think the Kaizen is sick

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Reaction score

anyone else seen this lmao what even happened to it?

This is one of the most red-flagged units I've seen in a good long while. Poor thing needs to be taken out to the woodshed and put out of its misery. 2 kinds of people are the target demographic for this thing - compulsive gamblers and guys who like getting kicked repeatedly right in the sack.

Also... I had no idea WMI was making these..

vark

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This is one of the most red-flagged units I've seen in a good long while. Poor thing needs to be taken out to the woodshed and put out of its misery. 2 kinds of people are the target demographic for this thing - compulsive gamblers and guys who like getting kicked repeatedly right in the sack.

Also... I had no idea WMI was making these..
Yeah it doesn’t help its a relic so it’s hard to know what’s damage and what’s intentional.

4k is insane tho. Idk what would be a fair price but 4k is crazy