Acoustic Steel String Acoustic 8's @ Rondo Music: Wood Selection Thread (For Real)

• Thread starter Konfyouzd
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Choose all that apply

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

icos211

Schecter faithful
Reaction score
January has arrived. I'm just holding out hope that the multi scales will drop before I have to spend all the money I made on the school break on textbooks or some crap like that.

tmfrank

Reaction score
January has arrived. I'm just holding out hope that the multi scales will drop before I have to spend all the money I made on the school break on textbooks or some crap like that.

Couldn't agree more, really holding out for these Multiscale 7's. Can't even imagine the possibilities

Last edited:

kurtzentmaier

Reaction score
Maybe we need a new poll for classical ERG specs?

That would be great - (A poll for classical 7s or 8s)

Yes multi scale Renaissance 7s and 6s are planned but no firm ETA. Possibly May?

Straight scale 7s will be here first - possibly February.

Kurt

tmfrank

Reaction score
That would be great - (A poll for classical 7s or 8s)

Yes multi scale Renaissance 7s and 6s are planned but no firm ETA. Possibly May?

Straight scale 7s will be here first - possibly February.

Kurt

:ugh: Oh man, May is pretty far away. Thank you for the update though!

Guitarsquatch

Reaction score
I have to ask this because I had one bad experience buying a guitar online, does the Renaissance have a truss rod? I think I can see a truss rod cover on the headstock, but I just want to be certain it does before I commit because I'm 95% sure I'm going to order one.

tmfrank

Reaction score
Just placed my order for a multiscale 8, here we go! :idea: Nervous, as this is my first: Extended range, fanned fret, and acoustic w/out electronics. Can't wait to see how I adapt to it over time. Thanks to Kurt for making this such a damn bargain!

splinter8451

Reaction score
I am bummed the 7 has electronics... I guess I could take it out and turn it into an oval sound port.

I am sure the electronics are fine but I need a pickup for percussive acoustic, and I know the Fishman piezos don't cut it :lol:

tmfrank

Reaction score
I am bummed the 7 has electronics... I guess I could take it out and turn it into an oval sound port.

I am sure the electronics are fine but I need a pickup for percussive acoustic, and I know the Fishman piezos don't cut it :lol:

+1 can attest to that. Although I had a different Fishman system installed on my Taylor 214ce, those undersaddle pickups just do not work for percussive anything. With that said, I love the idea of a sound port, good call!

zdub

Reaction score
Just got a reply from Rondo.

"Thank you for your inquiry. We currently do not have any multiscale acoustic 7 string guitars on order. Sorry, I cannot give you a timeframe for when we may get more in."

I've been waiting for more and they're not coming.

Bummer.

kurtzentmaier

Reaction score
Multi-scale 7 Renaissances now available in sunburst -
Agile Renaissance 7X SB EQ 7 String Acoustic Multiscale - RondoMusic.com

Classical prototypes are proceeding along nicely.
RenaissanceClassicals.jpg

Latest posts