Agile 8 string Interceptor

• Thread starter turmoil
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

turmoil

l0rd of teh shr3d
Contributor
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2009 Interceptor 26" scale, Maple FB, Passive pups, Grovers, Kahler Pro USA. The neck pocket was cut slightly too long at the factory, which can be seen in the last two pictures. This does not affect the intonation or anything like that. Slight fret wear from use but plays great and looks like new. There is some gunk on the head stock (see picture below), but it can easily be removed when you change the strings.

Modifications (if any):
I switched the placement of the volume control and toggle switch, but it's obviously not a permanent mod.

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Kahler tremolo arm and instructions. The truss rod cover is also included as well even though it is not pictured.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Northern Virginia

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): turmoil on Rig-Talk.com, Harmony-Central.com, Jemsite.com, forum.grailtone.com and snowfallabove on ebay.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $600 + actual shipping and paypal fees.
NO TRADES!

If you want more pictures/info feel free to shoot me a PM and i'll get back to you asap!

Pics!
ag1-2.jpg

ag3-1.jpg

agHead.jpg

neckpock1.jpg

neckpock2.jpg

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.