Agile AL 7 strings are in

• Thread starter AgileLefty
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
I was going to say something about not having a thread everytime rondo starts a new model, but the fact that these are 27" scales made me bite my tongue.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
:yesway:

Finally! Are these running off the SSO decided AL 7 options, or does anyone know which features and options will be released?

AvantGuardian

Orange Vigilante
Reaction score
Awesome. I'd love to see one with block inlays though, or no inlays at all. For some reason, dots on a LP style guitar bother me. Good price and nice specs (passive pickups FTW) on these though.

haffner1

Reaction score
I hope some of these are still left in a couple months when it is time for me to pick up a new guitar for recording rhythms.

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
And I read this just after paying $680 for my new bike :lol:. Wish there were more color options. Some win, but I'm kinda disappointed.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Awesome. I'd love to see one with block inlays though, or no inlays at all. For some reason, dots on a LP style guitar bother me. Good price and nice specs (passive pickups FTW) on these though.

Yeah. And a Silverburst, which I believe was a pretty popular option.

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah. And a Silverburst, which I believe was a pretty popular option.

My thought exactly. I was, believe it or not, thinking about this guitar earlier today and how I wanted it to come out, as a silver burst. It was also (if I recall correctly) voted to have a short scale and 22 frets, for maximum LP tone. This guitar is definately cool, but at the end of the day, just the same old thing with a different body shape (although the passive pickups were a good move). Cool for those who want to buy one, though :yesway:

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
My thought exactly. I was, believe it or not, thinking about this guitar earlier today and how I wanted it to come out, as a silver burst. It was also (if I recall correctly) voted to have a short scale and 22 frets, for maximum LP tone. This guitar is definately cool, but at the end of the day, just the same old thing with a different body shape (although the passive pickups were a good move). Cool for those who want to buy one, though :yesway:

I'd be very okay with a 24.75" to help get at some of that sludginess if one wants it. I was also wondering about a silverburst one too the other day, :lol: I'd think that releasing the other really popular options would help this sell more though, instead of launching middle of the road ones, potentially not selling enough, and then declaring the whole thing a flop. :nuts:

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
513b1b57.png

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
I like the 27" scale, to be honest, I just wish it were a bit more...LPish. Gloss black with a pickguard and gold covered pups anyone?

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
I'd be very okay with a 24.75" to help get at some of that sludginess if one wants it. I was also wondering about a silverburst one too the other day, :lol: I'd think that releasing the other really popular options would help this sell more though, instead of launching middle of the road ones, potentially not selling enough, and then declaring the whole thing a flop. :nuts:

I'm glad Agile went with 27", there aren't enough production models (if any) that are 27" and LP shaped.

I like the 27" scale, to be honest, I just wish it were a bit more...LPish. Gloss black with a pickguard and gold covered pups anyone?

Binding would of been cool :)

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I'm glad Agile went with 27", there aren't enough production models (if any) that are 27" and LP shaped.

Binding would of been cool :)

It's by no means a sticking point, and I'm sure there's a silverburst somewhere in my future assuming one is released. Especially if there's binding, yeah. And I agree there just aren't enough seven string LP offerings period, scale aside.