Agile AL 7 strings are in

• Thread starter AgileLefty
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
i remember seeing something on the net before about AL pros or something and the had SEXY ass heels. is that real or did i see some photoshopped nonsense?

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
i remember seeing something on the net before about AL pros or something and the had SEXY ass heels. is that real or did i see some photoshopped nonsense?

You might have seen a picture of the AL neckthrus. They do indeed have sexy ass heels. The set-necked AL heels look like... a set neck LP heel, lol.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
You might have seen a picture of the AL neckthrus. They do indeed have sexy ass heels. The set-necked AL heels look like... a set neck LP heel, lol.

Ahh... So they do exist... That's exciting... :agreed:

haffner1

Reaction score
Although I am interested in these right now because I want to pickup a longer scale for recording rhythms, in general terms, if this is all he is putting out, it kind of sucks. I was looking forward to a pretty much straight up AL3100 or 3200 in a 7 string. Ok, 24 frets- I do actually somewhat prefer, even on a LP, but the long scale, direct mount pups, dot inlays (needs block/trapezoid), and lack of binding would probably mean I wouldn't really get much attachment to the guitar beyond the recording project. I prefer my ARZ307 for overall LP features.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
I wonder if they will ever put a pro model out with better pickups, and maybe some upgraded aesthetics. What I am really hoping for is a a 7 string acoustic though. Hopefully Curt will spread the word.

aslsmm

Banned
Reaction score
^what he said. I love yhe lp shape but if i got one of these i would spend an easy 500 just to make it look and sound better. Thats not including the cost of some better pups either. Over all it is a great template but i want a great guitar.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I'm really tempted to grab one.

Please do, so Kurt will get some more sales (since I'm guessing this batch of mediocre options won't sell so well) so he'll put up the good stuff. :fawk:

AcousticMinja

String Theorist
Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome sauce! I'd love to use one of these. Time to save. Hopefully by then they'll have a SILVERBURST or maybe Tribal fucking blue :hbang:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Please do, so Kurt will get some more sales (since I'm guessing this batch of mediocre options won't sell so well) so he'll put up the good stuff. :fawk:

I'd gladly take the bullet on this one.

The Somberlain

Hollow Man
Reaction score
I personally would love a 7 singlecut made more for the likes of Yob and Eagle Twin, but it's a step in the right direction.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
I think the black one looks like it'd be a really solid stage/touring guitar.

TasmanSam

Reaction score
I wonder how they will compare to the LTD EC-407's that are coming out

Latest posts