Agile Guitars, what's better?

• Thread starter merrittsherman1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
No Kurt does receive the guitars in New Hampshire. He just doens't inspect the,.If the box is fucked up or something hell check it out, but other than that and the photographed guitars, nothing is inspected.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZackP3750

Reaction score
While I don't own or have played an Agile, I do plan on either asking one for my college graduation gift or just buying one soon after. I have read countless positive reviews from the guys on here, and any issues I've heard with them have been swiftly taken care of by Rondo. I've looked for hours on the web for a comparable deal and Rondo's got them all by miles.

I've seen a couple different guitars go on the B-stock list, but I haven't caught any Agile 7s in a bit. Anyone know if I were to email Kurt to let me know when one comes in if he'd be cool with that? I don't know if he does that kind of stuff

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
TO see the listing of B stocks, sign up for his email flyer or search "stock" in the top right search box. :cheers:

Daggorath

-.-
Reaction score
No Kurt does receive the guitars in New Hampshire. He just doens't inspect the,.If the box is fucked up or something hell check it out, but other than that and the photographed guitars, nothing is inspected.

Oh, thanks alot dude. The two Agiles I've managed to play over here have been impeccably finished, couldn't find a thing wrong with them.

Reaction score
Yeah thats the main issue with Rondo. Its kind of an Americans only deal. Emperion attempted to match Agile's bargain for the european market but it seems that their formula of poor quality and shitty service failed miserably.

hahahahahha:rofl:
But I'm sorry my European brothers....