AJDATH-POLAND

• Thread starter ajdath
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ajdath

Banned
Reaction score
DEATH/THRASH METAL BAND AJDATH looking for 7 strings fast guitarest and 5+ strings bassist to join both should be skilled players with thier own good guitars and equipments for more infos visit www.ajdath.net

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Makelele

Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
Says the man who felt the need to ressurect a thread that's nearly 9 months old to insult a banned member. :rolleyes:

Actually it's only about 2 months old. Of course, it is still quite stupid to resurrect it.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Makelele said:
Actually it's only about 2 months old. Of course, it is still quite stupid to resurrect it.

Curse these American's for having the date the wrong way round! My point about ressurecting it still works though.

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
Hehe, and we both still use inches, feet, yards, and miles for measurements, where the rest of the world went metric YEARS ago. :wallbash: :lol:

In all fairness though, it does seem like a fun thing to do to raise someone from the dead just to kick them in the nuts! :evil:

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
urklvt said:
Hehe, and we both still use inches, feet, yards, and miles for measurements, where the rest of the world went metric YEARS ago.

Well at least measurements are noted with units. I'm a civil and structural engineer, so I use metric a lot. For small acurate work I much prefer mm, but if someone says how far away a town is or how high something is metric means nothing to me :lol:. If you want really fucked up, so to southern Ireland. They have road signs in km AND miles, but don't state which. It can be confusing getting nearer somewhere only to see a sign suggesting you're further away as it's in km.

urklvt said:
In all fairness though, it does seem like a fun thing to do to raise someone from the dead just to kick them in the nuts! :evil:

How about starting the the guy who shot Dimebag?

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
Km and miles? UGH!!!

I already have my steel-toed boots on, and I'm grabbing my shovel and my spade right now.

Aaron

Reaction score
im sorry, i was drunk and wandering around and happen to stumble upon that and made a remark, ill try not to be such a fuck face