Alkaloid - The Malkuth Grimoire (Prog Metal)

• Thread starter Thorerges
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rosal76

Reaction score
I received the C.D. last Friday (3-27) and listened to it 3 full times. Overall, I am pleased with it. That is a lot of music on that album and will take me more listens to fully digest and process it. :cool:

I swear, IMHO, Hannes Grossman looks like actor, Michael Biehn. If I ever meet Hannes in person, I'm gonna ask him kindly for his autograph and then ask him to say, "come with me if you want to live". :lol:

michael-biehn.jpg

hannes_grossmann_2.jpg

2Q==

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rosal76

Reaction score
Made a silly clip after watching the cthulhu video this weekend :p

LOL! Takotakumi, you've turned into Cthulhu!

Checked out your Instagram page and enjoyed your covers. Really liked the Celestial spheres and Primal dawn guitar solo covers. Your Soreption shirt is badass. I also love that band. :cool:

takotakumi

Reaction score
LOL! Takotakumi, you've turned into Cthulhu!

Checked out your Instagram page and enjoyed your covers. Really liked the Celestial spheres and Primal dawn guitar solo covers. Your Soreption shirt is badass. I also love that band. :cool:

Thanks a lot man :hbang::bowdown:

mikah912

Reaction score
I really like these dudes.....but that sounds like a B-side from the first record, except for the 80s hair metal-y bits.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
the beginning of the song sounds like they listened to a lot of 80s Yes.

This is going to be a killer album.

ArtHam

Reaction score
Yes is basically the reason why Morean became a musician, so YES hehe
Yet he apparently only wrote the lyrics to this song. Seems he's not the only Yes fan in the band. I happen to know for a fact that Danny is a complete King Crimson junkie so I wouldn't be surprised if that carries through in this song too. Both Hannes and Danny have also gone on record as Rush fans and I think they love Yes too. Might be one of the reasons why they work well together.