Alt Right Group Conspires to Kidnap Michigan Governor

• Thread starter bostjan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shoeless_jose

Reaction score
I'm incredibly glad these psychos were thwarted. I felt sick to my stomach when the president said "Somebody's got to do something about antifa and the left" and passed off violent racial attacks as coming from the left wing.
And yeah, ANTIFA is a decentralized movement. But it's worth noting that Anti Fascist movements occurr to combat encroaching facism ffs. The only people I personally know who dislike ANTIFA are bigots who have been called out for it and need something to lash out at. It's outrageous to me that people legitimately believe an anti-fascist movement is the problem and not you know, FASCISM.

The best is the right wing "anti antifa" groups... It's like i think that can be trimmed down a bit chief

broj15

Reaction score
Lol I unfortunately had a friend tell me they thought this was a false flag operation because "one of the guys looked like another guy from some FBI case involving white supremacist motorcycle gangs in California" or some BS like that.
I told them maybe it's just a coincidence that genetically deficient white supremacists all look the same and they should probably stop getting thier facts from QAnon & 4Chan.

Semi related: what do you do if your friend has been clicking some "bad links" and might be getting sucked down the alt right pipeline?

Edit: last question is semi rhetorical and I mainly just posted this anecdote so y'all were aware that there's like that out there.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol I unfortunately had a friend tell me they thought this was a false flag operation because "one of the guys looked like another guy from some FBI case involving white supremacist motorcycle gangs in California" or some BS like that.
I told them maybe it's just a coincidence that genetically deficient white supremacists all look the same and they should probably stop getting thier facts from QAnon & 4Chan.
Funny you should mention that. I had to find one of their names to make certain that it wasn't someone that I used to know, someone who years ago also fell down the far-right nuthole and decided not to climb out. The resemblance was that striking, and it would have only been a little surprising if it was him.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Boofchuck

SS.org Irregular
Reaction score

Semi related: what do you do if your friend has been clicking some "bad links" and might be getting sucked down the alt right pipeline?

Edit: last question is semi rhetorical and I mainly just posted this anecdote so y'all were aware that there's like that out there.