Am I crazy buying 2 of the same guitar for different tunings?

uni777

Reaction score
I have three of the same guitar, and honestly I'd have more if they came in different colors. They're all in the same tuning. I still want more...for the exact same goddamn tuning.
This, and then you'll still need one for that different tuning. And one for that droptuning... and a backup for live.. and one for....

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
My pitch shifter generally handles different tunings, but none of my guitars are the exact same. So naturally that means I can get more :lol:

Jackillin

In ignorant love with ERG
Reaction score
Yeah, I’m thinking the same about the AZ. I kinda want one of each model (RG, RGA, S & AZ).
Was only my 2nd ever guitar, I just liked the feel of the neck in the shop & as I've gotten more experienced in playing & tried lots of other guitars I just fall more & more in love with it.

Jackillin

In ignorant love with ERG
Reaction score
My pitch shifter generally handles different tunings, but none of my guitars are the exact same. So naturally that means I can get more :lol:
Oh... never thought about that! I do use a pitch shifter sometimes during my lessons but at home I really tight on space so I use Bias FX virtual pedal board with my guitar plugged straight into my Mac and run through that. I guess there is a pedal on there that allows for pitch shifting. Hmmm
The AZ is just so versatile, I play mostly metal and some rock/prog and I bought a nice US Fender to play blues but I actually prefer playing blues on my AZ.

Latest posts