amplitube 5 max + tonex max vs bias fx 2 elite

shalev98732

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
so im looking for a modeller for both guitar and bass, they both cost around the same if i get it in a bundle with an interface i want from a store (for an addional 50 i could also get bias amp 2 with bias fx 2 but i dont think id use bias amp)
which one would be better for both guitar and bass, both will come with all addons.

Reactions: RRD

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

trem licking

Reaction score
those are not the greatest options as far as amp sims are concerned but i'd take amplitube over bias every day

shalev98732

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
those are not the greatest options as far as amp sims are concerned but i'd take amplitube over bias every day
Yeah theyre just in a bundle with an interface i want plus fl studio, as i get more cash ill get neural dsp

bjjman

Reaction score
Another vote for Amplitube + Tonex. AT has a bad rep from earlier versions but there are some good sounds to be found in there. Not all the models are fantastic but there's enough great stuff to make it worthwhile.

Tonex can sound amazing but it is of course all dependent on the quality of the capture. Can be a bit frustrating sifting through the garbage that is out there but once you've found tones you like, it is sweet.