Amplitube Dimebag Darrel "CFH" collection pack

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/co...ys-from-hell-album-released-by-ik-multimedia/

* 6-Band EQ
Six-band graphic EQ based on a unit by MXR; used to shape and boost sound before the amp.

* Pre EQ 3
Three-band Parametric EQ based on the Furman PQ-3; offers great flexibility for sound shaping.

* Flanger Doubler
Based on an MXR Flanger Doubler, offering two effects in one. Primarily used by Dime in "doubler mode" to thicken in his overall tone.

* Dime Wah
Based on the Dunlop Cry Baby GCB95. Modeled with precise attention to Dime's lead tones.

* Dime Noise Gate
Fast and very responsive; based on the Rocktron Hush IIB model.

Two Amplifiers:

* Darrell From Hell 100
Modeled to meticulously mirror the highly coveted Randall RG 100ES solid-state, 120-watt amplifier. The sound and tone of this amp became famous when Dime started using it in the early PANTERA days.

* Jazz Amp 120CFH
Based on the 1986 Roland JC120, this stereo amp was used on the song "Cemetery Gates". Fine-tuned to match the exact tone heard on the album.

Two Cabinets:

* Darrell From Hell 412
Based on the Randall 412JB; the perfect companion to the Darrell From Hell 100 amplifier.

* JP Jazz CFH
The stereo cabinet section of the Roland JC120 combo that features 2x12-inch speakers.

Even if you aren't fan of Dimebag's tone, you're basically getting a Randall RG100ES model and a HOPEFULLY more accurate JC120 model, as well as some different effects.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IK Multimedia

Sponsor
Reaction score
Well if you can't build a good model, you might as well choose to model a bad amp.
Except we build exceptional models and have been at the forefront of amp modeling for decades. I do understand that not all models/amps/gear are for everybody though. Maybe the next release will be more to your liking. Thank you for the comments, I'll relay them to the team.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Except we build exceptional models and have been at the forefront of amp modeling for decades. I do understand that not all models/amps/gear are for everybody though. Maybe the next release will be more to your liking. Thank you for the comments, I'll relay them to the team.

Ha, sorry you had to read that, but jeez, don't hit me with the fake PR politeness.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
If that was true, you wouldn't need to say it, we'd know. Your company has its share of good products but Amplitude certainly isn't one of them.

Little bit of a "Clash with Reality"? ;-)

NateFalcon

Reaction score
It’s too bad it’s come to modeling an RG100ES...they used to be cheaper than Amplitube lol