And now for something COMPLETELY different

• Thread starter DrakkarTyrannis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Picture96.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Still waiting for Karl Hungus to join us in this. Though admittedly her geek girl look outdoes my fat barbara bush look. :lol:

Lady Gaga

Reaction score
Still waiting for Karl Hungus to join us in this. Though admittedly her geek girl look outdoes my fat barbara bush look. :lol:

Karla not-so-Hungus won't be joining us I'm afraid, will I do? ;)

(this is the name I'm using over on MG.org these days)

Right, here's a before and after for you guys.

HguL2.jpg
Or31P.jpg

Alas I know almost nothing about drag, I don't wear makeup, and I pretty much just wear jeans, Tshirts and docs all the time. I'm quite the tomboy to be honest, and between me and my girlfriend, I'm definitely the butch one. :p

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Don't feel bad hun! :)
I rock jeans and t-shirts all the time too. Though I'm more insistent on make-up since I have a.....shall we say....manly face. Not very andro at all. So I gotta hide the mug while I prepare my wallet for an extreme raping to get FFS (facial feminization surgery) done. The hope is after it gets done and heals up, I won't have to use nearly as much makeup to still pass. Which is just fine for me since I really am not that high maintenance and this whole "fabulous" thing is rather taxing on my normal 'don't give a fuck' self. :lol:

I won't lie though, the minute I saw that Lady Gaga posted in here, I was like, "Fuck, we're so getting trolled...." :lol:

Lady Gaga

Reaction score
Don't feel bad hun! :)
I rock jeans and t-shirts all the time too. Though I'm more insistent on make-up since I have a.....shall we say....manly face. Not very andro at all. So I gotta hide the mug while I prepare my wallet for an extreme raping to get FFS (facial feminization surgery) done. The hope is after it gets done and heals up, I won't have to use nearly as much makeup to still pass. Which is just fine for me since I really am not that high maintenance and this whole "fabulous" thing is rather taxing on my normal 'don't give a fuck' self. :lol:

I won't lie though, the minute I saw that Lady Gaga posted in here, I was like, "Fuck, we're so getting trolled...." :lol:

Hey, just wondering, how long have you been on hormones for? 'cos it may be a bit premature to be thinking of facial surgery yet. It's a good idea to give it about 2 years to let hormones work their magic before deciding on any major surgery.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Hey, just wondering, how long have you been on hormones for? 'cos it may be a bit premature to be thinking of facial surgery yet. It's a good idea to give it about 2 years to let hormones work their magic before deciding on any major surgery.

I'm not on HRT yet. I haven't done anything more than shave, find good clothes, and work on my makeup. I have had gynecomastia since high school, so although my bra gives a bit of padding, those titties are all mine and all natural; exactly as I want them. However, outside of HRT, I haven't really decided 100% on anything as I want to read up and learn more about it first. I'm 100% against SRS at the moment, but am 100% for HRT. However I've put even that on hold since it lowers your sperm count (for obvious reasons) and I want kids. If my GID worsens, then I will bite the bullet and have some sperm frozen and stored before jumping onto the HRT wagon.

Edit:
Yeah, here's some more info in HRT (hormone replacement therapy) in regards to transgenders...
http://www.t-vox.org/index.php?title=Hormone_replacement_therapy_(MTF)

Thank god for sperm banks. Though personally, I'm something of a naturalist, and wanna try doing it the "old fashioned way" first. The idea of getting started on HRT soon has been more and more on my mind lately, so I'm glad that I have some sort of "fail-safe" option to do so...

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
My first attempt at using red lipstick. It's kind of a no-no since it often screams "Slut!", but I figured what the hell. You only live life once...

120314-041559.jpg

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Like I said, you only live once, so while I know it's impasse to do, I did it just for the experience. Worse crimes have been committed against fashion. :p ;)

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
So true,...and my pics are proof :lol:

Nah, you actually picked up on it REALLY quickly. I have the eyeshadow, blush and lipstick down, but I need more work with the eyeliner. I could probably work on contouring and a few other things to get the overall look better too.

And for shits and giggles, I took a COGIATI test a few minutes ago and scored this:
Your COGIATI result value is: 220 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

I'm likely to get the full transsexual diagnosis, despite the fact that I still have noticable masculine traits. I knew it, although I continue to get crap from some of the trans community for my aversion to SRS. Damn it feels good to be vindicated... :yesway:

For any closeted people here that wanna give it a shot, here it is:
http://transsexual.org/cogiati_english.html

Note that it's not meant to replace speaking to a gender therapist, but it's a good compass for you in trying to organize your thoughts if you're still confused. Note that this is meant for male-to-females and not for female-to-males.

Edit:
Back to the fap-worthy pics!!! :wub:
120316-013802.jpg

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
And for shits and giggles, I took a COGIATI test a few minutes ago and scored this:
Your COGIATI result value is: 220 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

I'm likely to get the full transsexual diagnosis, despite the fact that I still have noticable masculine traits. I knew it, although I continue to get crap from some of the trans community for my aversion to SRS. Damn it feels good to be vindicated... :yesway:

For any closeted people here that wanna give it a shot, here it is:
COGIATI English
I took it, got a 210. COGIATI is a fun word to say.

Lady Gaga

Reaction score
I'm not on HRT yet. I haven't done anything more than shave, find good clothes, and work on my makeup. I have had gynecomastia since high school, so although my bra gives a bit of padding, those titties are all mine and all natural; exactly as I want them. However, outside of HRT, I haven't really decided 100% on anything as I want to read up and learn more about it first. I'm 100% against SRS at the moment, but am 100% for HRT. However I've put even that on hold since it lowers your sperm count (for obvious reasons) and I want kids. If my GID worsens, then I will bite the bullet andi have some sperm frozen and stored before jumping onto the HRT wagon.

Edit:
Yeah, here's some more info in HRT (hormone replacement therapy) in regards to transgenders...:mad:
Hormone replacement therapy (MTF) - T-Vox

Thank god for sperm banks. Though personally, I'm something of a naturalist, and wanna try doing it the "old fashioned way" first. The idea of getting started on HRT soon has been more and more on my mind lately, so I'm glad that I have some sort of "fail-safe" option to do so...

HRT is quite amazing, I've been on estrogen for over 8 months now, and the effects on your body are just incredible. My whole body shape has been changing drastically, all of the upper body muscle I had has just been melting away, my neck and shoulders look so much different now. Hormones effect everything, things you wouldn't even think of. My tastes have changed a lot, like I used to love jalepenos but now I can't stand them, I don't like the taste of some beers I used to love. Also, before HRT I could never wear socks in bed, I would be too warm, but now my feet are always cold. It's crazy just to think how hormones effect every little thing about your body. It's a hell of an experience, and my body is now a completely different thing compared to what it was and its still changing. I couldn't be happier. :D

Not to put too fine a point on it, hormones would be a massive change in your life. I'm fairly indifferent about SRS though, so don't worry about that. But with hormone treatment, FFS might not be needed at all.

Have a look at this:

Sshcr.jpg