And now for something COMPLETELY different

• Thread starter DrakkarTyrannis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Drak, you turned out pretty well! Still, to look less like a man in drag, is there any way to make your nose appear less broad if you do this again? Hiding it with your hair covering half your face kind of works, but you can't rely on your hair staying that way.

I'd love to try drag out for the fun of it, but I don't exactly have a feminine face. I could lose some weight to deflate my cheeks a bit, but I have a really strong brow (I get it from my grandmother on my mom's side, all the men have it really bad) - my eyes look like they're in shadow all the time and if I look down slightly you can barely even see my eyes. I look sort of like a Neanderthal but I have a tiny white person nose/lips. I'd just want to see if it's possible to make me pass as a woman. Certainly wouldn't be "hot" at all since I am in no way androgynous looking, but maybe I could do a fat middle aged woman kind of look.

this is sort of freaky - he's still got a male looking wider mouth and stronger jaw but otherwise he's pretty androgynous and symmetrical which translates into an attractive "female" face. His "boobs" are a bit too high, though. No way I'd be able to do this. Maybe ss.org should have a hottest girl contest. I know some girls post on here but surely one of us girly-men can be better looking!

Dude, go for it! It IS a lot of work and kinda expensive, but it's a blast and thrill like no other. And Im down for the first annual miss sso paegent. ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GATA4

Banned
Reaction score
I immediately thought of the God Forbid vocalist when I looked at your "Stock Drakkar" photo :lol:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
More pics for your fap....er viewing pleasure....:

IMG_20120218_144923.jpg

IMG_20120218_160352.jpg

Reaction score
So I fixed my eyebrows..and managed to paint my face in record time last night..and then forgot to take pics. Ah well. "Black Morticia" has been achieved. I'm rather proud of myself. Now comes the buying of the heels and whatnot..so there will be more pictures soon.

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
Speaking of which..latest attempt at higher eyebrows and eyes more suited to what I'm after

430205_2887206017091_1168404421_32317421_1418575570_n.jpg

I kinda look like a video game character..MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

*Sends to friend*

" duude.... fap fap fap fap fap...."

" Um you know that's a guy right? :rofl"

" DA FUCK!?"

Priceless :rofl:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Exactly what stealth said. Its so out of the norm.

There is no such thing as norm. It's a lie we tell ourselves to feel safe and comfortable.

And the only way you all can get used to things like this, is if you are around it more. Personally, I'd love to see some more people get in on this...

Reaction score
There is definately such a thing as a norm, in fact there are proscriptive amd prescriptive norms. Then of course William Graham Sumner identified two additional types of norms called Mores and Folkways.

/explorer

Im just busting your balls :wub:

Reaction score
...I'm a large black man dressing to look like some weird female-esque goth creature..not normal..but that's what makes it so good. Staccia Tori Rape may be many things..normal is not one of them

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Im just busting your balls :wub:

Im pretty sure I mentioned somewhere that I don't want that kind of surgery.... :p ;)

Surely Drak and I aren't the only fans of women's fashion on here. Who else has the balls here to pretend they don't have any and look like someone's hot gf? :wub:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Would explain those pics you sent to Randy a bit better... :p
*fappage lvl: OVER 9000!!!*

So you're the asian in the middle right? ;)

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I knew that. Just bustin your balls brah... ;) :wub:

Hey Drak, have you had fun with eyeliner yet? There is no more irritating sensation than applying eyeliner. ESPECIALLY liquid eyeliner. Ok maybe gaffs are more irritating, but goddamn does it tickle the shit out of my eyes and I can't stop blinking and tearing up. Which of course makes the eyeliner run and ruins my makeup. Which means I get to wash my face and start all over. :rant:

But when done right, my eyes look gorgeous and really pop out. :D