Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

tbb529

Reaction score
Unless my memory fails me (and maybe I was a little too stoned at the time), Javier told me that the drums were recorded with an e-kit...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
By the studio shots, they have a e kit and probably used it to record since it is easier to get into a computer. Either that or they used triggers on a real kit which a lot of bands are doing now. Hell, periphery's album was done on a roland e kit.

Either way you can kinda tell they used an e kit or triggers in the recordings.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
This shit is great. Now I'm only hoping for a song with as stoning (in the good way) melody that On Impulses ending has. Then I'm done with music. I can destroy all of my equipment and instruments and start listening to that album every day.

willow

Reaction score
Now I'm only hoping for a song with as stoning (in the good way) melody that On Impulses ending has.

Agreed.

Odessa sounds amazing. That build up and riff from 1:46 - 2:42 is orgasmic. I'm liking to spacey/trippy vibe too.

jeremyb

Reaction score
I'm really liking Odessa, very cool track, nice progression from the first album :)

InertSolo

Reaction score
I'm sure someone grabbed the new track an it'll be up again soon. According to the comments the song that was uploaded was Cylindrical Sea? I only listened to it once so it didn't really sink in but I dug it.

Into Obsidian

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Reaction score
I'm sure someone grabbed the new track an it'll be up again soon. According to the comments the song that was uploaded was Cylindrical Sea? I only listened to it once so it didn't really sink in but I dug it.
I have it from earlier, as it was entitled Odessa, so in fact the song is
Cylindrical Sea im listening to?